No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cricket2009200912270340.jpg

What the hell you have done to this bat?

Killing time... Batsman have a banter with the bowlere and things got too hot. In the end, it was :cutit

Check the index. Download link would be there

Attachments

• salix fera copy.rar
    102.2 KB · Views: 685

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy the hardcore patch video preview.:happy

No against AI. Its very hard to win a test match against AI now:crying But i'm loving it.
@mytimeisnow No we don't have to premeditate, We just have to watch very closely. Bowling in Co-op is real fun as only bowling side player knows where he gonna pitch the ball but he would have to play by the feel of analog sticks. Thus gone are the days of those McGrath like pitchmaps of a bowler. Most importantly, we would see a lot of wides and short pitch balls in Co-op :banana2

@Sachin_Phoenix yeah i have applied your Yuvraj face in the game, it looks brilliant. I hope you wont mind i am using it in the video. I never realized this until now.:p

AngryPixel added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Haha great video :) Particularly love the Aamer yorker which destroyed Tendulkar :laugh Good work, did you make this on co-op mode?

AI fooled me there. :p I was expecting another good length ball thus premeditated the cover drive :facepalm *Clatter* Was a split second late on the yorker :doh

AI fooled me there. :p I was expecting another good length ball thus premeditated the cover drive :facepalm *Clatter* Was a split second late on the yorker :doh

:laugh I get that with the late pitch point, I'm always late on yorkers, as the timing is slightly different, and similarly I'm early on the short ones. Although the AI does bowl a few of the same ball in a row, so if you get on short one, you can expect a few more, just like yorkers :laugh
Haven't been bowled yet though, the late pitch point isn't that hard, but plenty of edges to slip, and strangely one to square leg :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread