No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff! IC2010 Is like that too....

Cool! The stupid principal of our school called my parents because I was playing pranks on a teacher and made wierd noises, so my PS3 and IC 2010 is cancelled
:crying:crying:crying

BTW, Hauritz is on 36 of 59 balls :)...Hilfenhaus 3 of 20.... 172/9

Does this work on beta 2? I'm not able to get it even though I've replaced the three files.

the archive contains only 3 files....which one is the 4th?...global.db?

Damn. I messed up again.. Wait will upload correct one soon

ive installed this patch but i can still the HUD for the shot type and bowling... ive replaced the files in the BIG editor, is there something im missing? or could someone give me a step by step installation instructions?

well somone like harry_potter fan or tutsi can easily edit global.db since they have experience with hex-editor and gameplay editing but sadly both aren't around:(
Editing a file has more to do with just knowing how to use a hex editor. C07 files were either in ASCII format or in random access binary files. global.db is neither of them. Trial and error won't work with it. The only way to reverse engineer the format is to open the game in a debugger and step through the code as it reads the file. That is not as easy as you believe.

here it is :happy
Aren't you supposed to give some sort of credit to the author of the late pitch point for the global.db file and also for helping with removing a couple of the elements of the HUD?

I used this patch the ball marker comes late but i can see the fielding. Can you tell me how to hide that also

Editing a file has more to do with just knowing how to use a hex editor. C07 files were either in ASCII format or in random access binary files. global.db is neither of them. Trial and error won't work with it. The only way to reverse engineer the format is to open the game in a debugger and step through the code as it reads the file. That is not as easy as you believe.

but is it not like the .exe files we open in hex editor?what are the differences
Aren't you supposed to give some sort of credit to the author of the late pitch point for the global.db file and also for helping with removing a couple of the elements of the HUD?

i remember he gave you credit in the readme (i downloaded from the first post) :)

but is it not like the .exe files we open in hex editor?what are the differences
The difference is in the way the data is supposed to be interpreted by the processor. The PE(exe) format is well documented and global.db is not. A hex editor doesn't tell you how to interpret data. You need to learn that by reverse engineering. In case of simple formats, mere observation is sufficient but for complicated files you need to step over the code accessing the file and draw conclusions from observing how the data is used.

The difference is in the way the data is supposed to be interpreted by the processor. The PE(exe) format is well documented and global.db is not. A hex editor doesn't tell you how to interpret data. You need to learn that by reverse engineering. In case of simple formats, mere observation is sufficient but for complicated files you need to step over the code accessing the file and draw conclusions from observing how the data is used.

so how complicated you think global.db format is?

Sorry messed up again. I included a Readme file in the first version of this patch but forgot to include it in this updated version. I have clearly given you credit in the file. As far as the HUD is concerned, there was another file which was required to be modified,i.e metavalues.csv. That caused the update.

So here it is.

Everyone please read this:

HARDCORE patch is basically "no pitch point patch" + "No hud patch"

Abbh created the no pitch point patch and allowed me to include it for hardcore patch. In No HUD patch, i was able to remove everything except the fieldname that comes under the radar. Abbh helped me there too:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread