Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Woke up at 5 and seeing all screenshots and videos from almost 2 hours .. just amazing. .

Thanks BA for making such a game . :cheers

Great screenies and video Ross :thumbs Loved the drive!!! Can't wait for the game to be released soon! :cheers

Last edited:
Oh my god, the way those two batsman just walked,felt like im watching live cricket i swear and the shots animations are so realistic man. Cant wait to gets my hands on to that game. Ross ! you have made it :)). What a gift to us crazzy cricket fanss. Just Speechless !! :wave:cheers

WOW!WOW!WOW!
Starting from the screenies to the sneak peak video, everything is just amazing and very much to what everyone was looking for - a game with realistic shots and graphics. I have to say, this looks even better than what I had expected it to turn out to be. What next??? This is not even the final version. Just love you ROSS!!!! Superb stuff.
Batsman walking to the pitch, front foot defense, cover drive, lofted shots. Goodness me, looks similar to real life shots and for the first time we'll get a game with proper gameplay and graphics. We owe you so much, Ross. THANK YOU!!:)

WOW!WOW!WOW!
I have to say, this looks even better than what I had thought it woud turn out.

Same for me too!!! Frankly I was a bit skeptical about the animations.....but it blew all my fears away!!

I think you all should try downloading the video and watching it frame by frame on VLC media player ......its pure magic!!! Trust me!!!

Pause the video and use this button to watch frame by frame:

rfHWFs1.jpg

Great video, but wondering, was that the announcement? If not then has the announcement been made :cheers

BTW update first post, ROSS.

Agreed. OP should have all the screenies and video link. Right now you have to hunt through the thread to find all the links.

Great video, but wondering, was that the announcement? If not then has the announcement been made :cheers

The announcement has been postponed as Ross could not contact the licensor. This video was in compensation for that only :p!!

The announcement will happen next week now (in all probability)!!

A Silly Question to ROSS...is there sledging in the game or not ? Just for fun ..Like Real. Or Virat Kohli abusing after scoring century ...or a match fixing option something ..ummm..drinks break in the ground ..a player is coming on ground with his hand full of bottle container...and

A Silly Question to ROSS...is there sledging in the game or not ? Just for fun ..Like Real. Or Virat Kohli abusing after scoring century ...or a match fixing option something ..ummm..drinks break in the ground ..a player is coming on ground with his hand full of bottle container...and

I will seriously love to humiliate batsmen in every ball bastmen misses :). Been doing it all my life :)

Folks if you have any problem downloading the video, you can use the YTDDownloader for downloading it.

Users who are viewing this thread