Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Will the name of the game be announced any time soon? Or will it be announced next Friday? Along with potential release date? Video and screenshots are all amazing. I don't care how long I have to wait for it to be released in the UK (if it does), it'll be worth it.

yep...yep, that video is a sure good closer on skeptical fans.
Unbelievable. Congratulations to you all, this is beyond my best expectations of a cricket game D:

A Silly Question to ROSS...is there sledging in the game or not ? Just for fun ..Like Real. Or Virat Kohli abusing after scoring century ...or a match fixing option something ..ummm..drinks break in the ground ..a player is coming on ground with his hand full of bottle container...and

If you read my posts you know they'll be some sledging for sure :)

(well more like "taunting" really...)

hi big ant,
when will be the announcement made reagrding title,licences,release date,licensor?

----------

hi big ant,
16 seconds video is not enough.want to see some colourful kits from odi rather than test white kits

When will u reveal the release date and the name of the game ...i thought the announcement was to be made today .....??....by the way awesome work on the game ....the shots look so realistic:D

BIG ANT STUDIOS please don't avoid to answer this -
From whom you are going to get license, ICC,ECB,Cricket Australia or who???

21afxgz.jpg

Will it increase more? Can server handle this?

9 guys got lost on their way here?

Finally got to see the screenshots/video - the walking out on to the field in the start is the most impressive for me - because it doesn't at all look like you'd tried to find the best angles of the perfect balls.

The rest, looks to be replays of gameplay from different angles - which manage to look better and more fluid than the cutscenes from previous titles. Certainly no horribly jarring animations.

The screenshots are also nice - they show a great level of detail.

But really, the best of this stuff was in the glimpse at live gameplay - and I'm impressed.

Hi Big ant could u please reply to me, when will be the announcement made regarding release date.will it be releasing in august?.what about licenences.atleast we need domestic licences.

Users who are viewing this thread