Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Well ross please add this person in the game.

Sachin+Tendulkar+holds+aloft+the+World+Cup+with+one+of+his+long-time+fans%252C+Sudhir+Gautam%252C+April+2%252C+2011%25C2%25A9Getty+Images.jpg

Yeah! Sachin in team and Sudhir in crowd.That will great :cheers

Ross, couple of questions in reference to vid-
1.What has caused the first defense seem to look a bit abrupt and quick?? Is it due to the improper use of the controls or is it because of the animation??
2.Who was controlling the batting?? User or AI??

So after seeing the video and screens my reactions are as follows:-

1. Amazing texture details
2. Bowlers follow up in the screen looks amazing
3. The crowd cheering and the 2 batsman walking in felt so real.
4. we can clearly see some pure class and unorthodox shots all at the same time.
5. ROSS and Co. are Genius.
6. I am gonna buy the game even it is priced 5K INR. (Don't be that greedy:p)
7. ASHES CRICKET 13 should NOT RELEASE at all.
8. I have got tears in my eyes.

----------

1.What has caused the first defense seem to look a bit abrupt and quick?? Is it due to the improper use of the controls or is it because of the animation??
2.Who was controlling the batting?? User or AI??

1. I think it is surely due to improper or late use of the RAS or LAS whatever. Cuz the animations in the other shots, even unorthodox shots, looks so fluid that there can't be that kind of an error.
2. Who knows.....

Ross wasnt kidding when he said the ball physics are as close to real life as possible!! If you see it in super slow-mo, the seam of the ball actually changes position after it pitched on the pitch!! Here are two pics I took. First one is right before the ball pitches and the second one is after the ball pitched but before it hits the bat!!

a)
LiK783J.jpg

b)
5E8hfpz.jpg

Check out the seam position!!

Look at the ball,one part is shiny and other part is rough,perfect for reverse swing....;)

Guys why can't you be just patient. I mean we keep asking questions to ross...give him a break. If it were to be EA or something we don't even get chance to ask favors like this.

Well I like the stump camera at the end :)

the game looks ready why they dont just release it

It seems like it was due to the batsman not taking any backlift in that shot.....thus it looked abrupt!! Check this video, you can clearly see that the batsman did not take a backlift here (or it was a very short one). Its the same video that Ross uploaded....I just edited it to slow down the shots (which cause a lot of degradation to the video quality....but atleast you can see the shot animations more clearly):

BigAnt Cricket 14 Sneak Peak - With Slow-Mo shots!!! - YouTube

i guess its because of licensing n stuff plus correct timing.

Users who are viewing this thread