Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Looks amazing; seems so fluid!

Do we know how many different styles of batting animations are built into the game?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Shame they used Chris Martin for the motion capture. That shot at 0:18 is hideous.

Yeah, hideous, must be the non-iso certified capture.... Worst ever in a cricket game.... still waiting for the apology - you didn't buy a crappy cricket game from me.... Oh forgot, never wrong, never apologise...

Last edited:
Shame they used Chris Martin for the motion capture. That shot at 0:18 is hideous.
How do you know that it wasn't a tailender batting?
Or it was mistimed?
Or even still, when was every shot ever played in a test match perfect?

I think it's pretty early to be casting aspersions on the game when we still do not know the full details.
You are entitled to your own opinion however if everyone was this negative, the game would never be made and I would much rather be able to play a decent cricket than not have one at all.

Thanks again Ross! You and your team are doing a fantastic job :cheers

Ross one more thing ...will there be cheerleaders in the t20 match..And in the online tournament is ther any tournament hosted by big ants ? like if you win a tournament hosted by big ant ..Your team will be featured at big ant cricket website or is ther any other thing like you will get a reward for winnin that tourny :P ..IF there is a feature like that ...then it will be going to be awsome :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Wonderful! I literally have no words after that video. Such smooth animations and they all look amazing. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread