Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

kunalchdha

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Instead of KFC ..on boundary board ..it is mention CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN ..hahah..Damn funny ;)

:cheers

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We're steering well clear of the Colonel!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also noticed the umpire is wearing a white top to a white ball in that screenshot - I got hit in the face once because my friend was umpiring in a Liverpool top when playing with a red ball; it was impossible to sight the ball.

Well that and because I can't bat....

Good point! Hopefully umpires in the game will wear something different from the color of the ball, or we will have the choice to select umpire's attire.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Well I hope it went well, being funny in "real time" is a gift for sure :)

In all honesty, it was hit and miss. Some things worked and some things didn't. Altogether, it all went well especially given that the audience weren't there for comedy and it was a first time. It will definitely makes for great radio Monday morning haha.... plus it was a lot of fun...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
well spotted I would never do that :p.... slightly on that topic though, was waiting up for the Q&A in the faint hope it would appear - looks unlikely - night all :)

kunalchdha

School Cricketer
attachment.php

Is this delivery bowled by Dale Styn or any other bowler :P :P :lol:lol:lol:lol

Attachments

• asa.jpg
    asa.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 309

manee

Chairman of Selectors
In all honesty, it was hit and miss. Some things worked and some things didn't. Altogether, it all went well especially given that the audience weren't there for comedy and it was a first time. It will definitely makes for great radio Monday morning haha.... plus it was a lot of fun...

Bloody addictive. Going up to the Edinburgh Fringe to do a full-run in August. Tiny bit terrified, to be honest.

Day7

School Cricketer
Wonder what all goodies were there in store had Plan A been properly implemented.
I am having trouble contacting my sources in that particular parallel universe :D

Users who are viewing this thread