Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

AC13 Delays till Novemeber

Hi Ross

given AC13 just announced that they will not release their game till November, Is this going to affect the Release of the game?? are you still going to stick to the original date that you planed to release the game on?

Hi Ross

given AC13 just announced that they will not release their game till November, Is this going to affect the Release of the game?? are you still going to stick to the original date that you planed to release the game on?

Ross, I think all of your team mates will get extra energy now to make this awsome game more & more realistic..!!:yes

I hope Ross doesnt change his release plans now :spy

A quick stat for everyone -
attachment.php

They were ahead for most of it but on the 26th it was like a party here with people all over the world
AC 13 is delayed now if i were Ross I would release the game on like the 12th of August

Best of Luck with your game and sales Ross

Last edited:
They were ahead for most of it but on the 26th it was like a party here with people all over the world
AC 13 is delayed now if i were Ross I would release the game on like the 12th of August

Best of Luck with your game and sales Ross

I'm with you but let's see if ross has or may need to release the game 12 August but you never now what ross is up to and he just announce the release date today

Last edited:
This is an interesting one. I'm not sure what's best for BA. They almost certainly don't have the time to release it before this Ashes series ends. If they release it after the Ashes ends then they have a few months head start but that's in the cricket "downtime" between the two series, and also when people are more in footy finals moods at least in Aus. Ashes would then (maybe) come out in November and seem like the newer game with all the licences and would outsell the then 3 month old BA cricket.

On the other hand, BA don't really have a choice. Ross said that he wouldn't want to go head to head with Ashes during an Ashes series. Also they have already said pre-September and I actually trust Big Ant as they really care about their customers.

I wonder how this news will be greeted in the BA office...lol

Full steam ahead for BA cricket me thinks :cheers

Ross/bigant must be dreaming as ashes team are handing them the market to play with. Every month that goes bye is making ashes team look well second rate. PS I have said before, go get them.:yes

Hey Ross,
Try to create an option in Cricket Academy when we can create a player based on picture uploaded.So that it will easy for community to create exact players and themselves.Please reply to me are u ignoring me?.do u only answer your senior fans?.:noway:wave:mad

He already answered this quesn and its hard to implement it and got many problems to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread