Any Improvements?

But the main problem is that many of the members straightway post "Amazing, good work, KIU etcetc" without even seeing the works. I have witnessed some of them in Graphics and Cric07 forum.

this is my main issue that a good download and a average download receive the same spam

But the main problem is that many of the members straightway post "Amazing, good work, KIU etcetc" without even seeing the works. I have witnessed some of them in Graphics and Cric07 forum.

One best thing, which can be implemented:
People should not get that post counted in their post count. That would be fairer.

This is the only remedy to people like such.

People should not get that post counted in their post count. That would be fairer.
The reason post count remains in the download forums is so the posts of the download makers are counted. There's no way to only count those and not other ones.

As a side note, any back and forth discussion of who is and who isn't a spammer will be considered spam and dealt with appropriately. If you have anything useful to add concerning the actual problems here it is welcomed, fights between people over who is and isn't a spammer isn't.

This topic is over, Matt ended it with his post and any post further will be spam.
Recap-
Comments such as - "Thanks" and "Great work" motivate the download maker, as one myself I know what it's like to get no comments and so they are not spam. If you think they are, you should post constructive criticism and teach people how to post.
/end

Comments such as - "Thanks" and "Great work" motivate the download maker, as one myself I know what it's like to get no comments and so they are not spam. If you think they are, you should post constructive criticism and teach people how to post.
/end

If they are not spam then this rule should be removed
Use the 'Thanks' button if you wish to thank the patch maker rather than posting "Thank you for your work".

The key in that is at the start - 'We recommend'.

i understood but mad is encouraging people to post "Nice work. KIU" because it encourages patch makers which is against the "download rules's" recommendation

Users who are viewing this thread