Any Improvements?

:laugh

Not my own balance but, balance of other people.

User2010 added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Thanks Chewie.

Guessing not many people have time to play?

For example, I love it, but barely have the time to play.

Also, how does that question belong in the Improvements thread?

Guessing not many people have time to play?

For example, I love it, but barely have the time to play.

Also, how does that question belong in the Improvements thread?
Couldn't find any other alternative to it! :p

And, I guess playing one or two rounds won't really take much time. Ofcourse, we guys won't play for the vCash. At least I won't. I just want to play the game for fun. :)

Guys,a small tip.

Why don't we add a chat box to the profile of everyone as it comes in facebook I mean something like this.
chatboxrn.jpg

I think almost everyone would accept it.

Could someone delete Enigma's post in the Pakistan thread? Mainly because its a personal attack filled hate speech talking bout how "predominately white countries should stay white" and reopen the thread because its a thread that people are going to want to post in; albeit not for the reasons its descended into.

Guys,a small tip.

Why don't we add a chat box to the profile of everyone as it comes in facebook I mean something like this.
chatboxrn.jpg

I think almost everyone would accept it.

If you want to chat with other members like that, add them on facebook.

Could someone delete Enigma's post in the Pakistan thread? Mainly because its a personal attack filled hate speech talking bout how "predominately white countries should stay white" and reopen the thread because its a thread that people are going to want to post in; albeit not for the reasons its descended into.

I wouldn't say it's a hate speech, he's just using that guy's post as the basis for his argument.

I don't agree with most of the stuff he wrote, but it's not that bad to read.

I do agree that it is majorly off topic though.

I wouldn't say it's a hate speech, he's just using that guy's post as the basis for his argument.

I don't agree with most of the stuff he wrote, but it's not that bad to read.

I do agree that it is majorly off topic though.

The post I was referring to has been deleted. It was filled with swearing and about how immigrants were starting to change the colour of Britain from a predominately white country to a mix. And how we should stand up so Whites survive.

How the hell do you reject a friend request? I clicked on reject friend requset and then save changes but nothing happened and the notification thing is still there.

You have to tick the box in the friend square also. There should be 2 things ticked

Users who are viewing this thread