Any Improvements?

Smart asses. I mean, When I just click on it, The cursor just takes me to the bottom of the box, as if you've been pressing enter for a while.

Last edited:
I'm not sure whether to post it here or not but some of my Indian counterparts have recently been too annoying. (I bet others find them too). They have an vm quoting "Hiiya" or "Hey" or "How do you do" on profile page of almost every active member on PC.
Many of them have a poor grammar which they promise to improve but I haven't seen a pinch of improvement until now.
It seems all they have come to PC for is to make very dear, lovely, cute friends.

^Nice way of talking.:laugh.
My web browser runs fine with PC, no problems.

Don't consider this if it's a pain in the butt, but I'm sure multiple attachments can help this space a lot. It's a pain to upload a thing and do that over again for the rest of the stuff.

Don't get excited if you don't agree with me, read the first line.

Whenever i'm visiting Planetcricket, i'm getting this warning in Norton.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is it really some security risk or false positive? Can't believe PC would have some trojons or viruses.

Hmm, what I usually do when that happens is I stop visiting PC. I usually take about a year off but sometimes I take longer.

I guess it is a false positive. Still it would be nice to get MattW's opinion on this. He knows PC better than anyone.

All those IPs are originating from India and we don't have any servers in India, nor do we have any advertisers in India (as far as I am aware) so it would appear that they aren't connected. It's possible that someone in your ISP's subnet has been infected with some malicious content that is trying to infect other people in the network.

Now that would be a possibility. I don't think a lot of people in my area are aware of viruses and their risks. But still it is strange that this happens everytime i open planetcricket in a new tab. On the other websites it doesn't happen..

I guess it is a false positive. Still it would be nice to get MattW's opinion on this. He knows PC better than anyone.
Well I certainly avoid Norton, haven't heard any positives about it. From looking around there are a few likely answers - an ad or other site leaving behind a cookie attempting to communicate out, so try clearing cookies and the cache and viewing the site again. Also, as much as I don't like suggesting it, try visiting the site through a web proxy, and seeing if that changes anything.

Considering you say it only occurs visiting PC it may not be relevent, but many security suites put false positives on peer to peer sharing ports. Also a general virus scan with a different piece of software is a good idea.

The fact these are being blocked means the firewall is doing its job, so you have nothing direct to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread