Any Improvements?

I like to bet but generally there is nothing to bet except one or two cricket matches.
There are some tennis events going on, Football Asian cup going on etc. etc.They can be created.

I like to bet but generally there is nothing to bet except one or two cricket matches.
There are some tennis events going on, Football Asian cup going on etc. etc.They can be created.
Same case with me. Though I've very little amount to bet. :p

Make more events and I will bet. Football (EPL, La Liga, Champions League and Europa League should be enough) cricket (all matches) and tennis (at least for the grandslams), please.

ya when shan he was the vbookie team member at that time he was creating lots of vbookie events for football ,tennis etc after he is removed from vbookie team since there is no events for football and tennis only cricket events we can see now a days. and that to now a days there is lot of football matches is going on like EPL, La Liga, serie a,Champions League and Europa League

The world cup is just 20 days away and what better way could we have to enhance the activity in the vBookie section. The best way to do that would be to create the events with the match discussion thread itself.

I am expecting separate threads for each match to be there in the World Cup forum, just like we had for the Ashes. Adding the vBookie events in those threads itself would certainly make more people notice the events and the activity is bound to increase.

The world cup is just 20 days away and what better way could we have to enhance the activity in the vBookie section. The best way to do that would be to create the events with the match discussion thread itself.

I am expecting separate threads for each match to be there in the World Cup forum, just like we had for the Ashes. Adding the vBookie events in those threads itself would certainly make more people notice the events and the activity is bound to increase.

Nice idea, hopefully vbookie is up and events are there.

Yes yes, that is the plan. I'll start creating a few in the next couple of days.

Amazing idea, that wold surely increase the activity.

That has been already discussed in the vBookie staff forum. Don't worry you guys will get the vBookie events created in the match thread itself. :)

That has been already discussed in the vBookie staff forum. Don't worry you guys will get the vBookie events created in the match thread itself. :)
Finally a wise step taken by the vBookie staff. :thumbs

Alongside all the vBookie events, someone should keep a tally of who is getting the matches right, and total all these predictions, with the winner (with the most correct predictions) getting some sort of prize. A problem I see with this is that there would be quite a few people on the same number of points at the end because of the number of predictable matches

Edit - this probably could have gone in the vBookie suggestions thread, I just realised

lol at the swear word from flinging turns now to cricketing!!

Users who are viewing this thread