Any Improvements?

Strange.. I was unable to log in for last half an hour. Whenever i tried i get "You have been banned, no reason specified" message. I was like, what the cricket. I havent done anything. I tried with another browser so i wont autologin and saw "Spambot" written under my username. I guess something in PC code screwed up and detected me as a bot. Now it is resolved. I'm just curious what caused this

Must be that new program they are testing, it reads peoples post quality and then tries to determine who are the Spam bots.

Yeah sure:rolleyes... But only problem is that i know i wasnt spamming. I was involved mostly in FTP and Draft thread for last few months.

Well, it appears they are not as you are still able to post.;)

I didn't know neg reps were now tagged. Since when?

Yeah, vBookie isn't much active these days. I have no problem in creating vBookie events but the fact is that members are no more interested in vBookie events. Maximum 6 members bet on a vBookie event these days. vBookie forum has been really inactive after the vcash resettings.
This!:(:yes

Cricket Power forum removed.
Just bumped it down the page a bit.

Why is winning 1000 when you have 5000 any different from winning 1m when you have 5m?

Everyone could make money with vCash just by begging, when there's a bottomless pit and no risk, where's the fun?

A lack of vBookie events is a result of not that many being created, or people doing other things on the forum. If you are willing to help out with vBookie events feel free to contact one of the Admins.

If any member wants any vBookie event to be posted (cricket,football,tennis etc) please post in the vBookie - Requests and Comments thread.

Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread