Any Improvements?

you can use that to check the server time
This, and every single other clock/time shown on the site is in the local time set in your profile (which defaults to GMT, which is also not the server's local time). Any clock shown on the site is therefore different for most users. So the clock on your computer or wall is just as useful as anything that can be shown on the site.

Well the PC clock is always a bit behind the real GMT time, and it doesn't automatically update. But I don't really see any need for change.

This, and every single other clock/time shown on the site is in the local time set in your profile (which defaults to GMT, which is also not the server's local time). Any clock shown on the site is therefore different for most users. So the clock on your computer or wall is just as useful as anything that can be shown on the site.
So does it work on JavaScript?

One thing i want to improve is our site's speed . Goodness me , its easily one of the slowest sites to load on the Internet . Really takes ages to load !

One thing i want to improve is our site's speed . Goodness me , its easily one of the slowest sites to load on the Internet . Really takes ages to load !

Use Chrome for maximum speed.

Is there a way you guys can calculate what the average age on the forum is with all the given DOBs? Granted a large margin or error but I'd be interested to see it graphed over the history of PC.

It seems every third person is younger than 16. I guess you can't escape that on the internet nowadays.

Make sure that you don't have all your vcash in the PC bank. If you have all your vCash in the pc bank, then withdraw some vCash and then bet on the events.

Is there a way you guys can calculate what the average age on the forum is with all the given DOBs? Granted a large margin or error but I'd be interested to see it graphed over the history of PC.

It seems every third person is younger than 16. I guess you can't escape that on the internet nowadays.
I believe majority of the users don't give correct DOB's.

Users who are viewing this thread