Any Improvements?

It occurs to me too.

Me too. But until I activate my Tune-up utilities turbo-mode. :facepalm

If you'd like to help sort out any possible issues, open command prompt (Start > Run > cmd.exe or Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt) and type ping followed by the url of a site you think is working fine and press enter, repeat that a few times with other sites and then do one with planetcricket.org.

Post or PM the results. Otherwise there's absolutely nothing I can do to help.

Something I've been doing a bit of work on is now ready to get some broader feedback on.

To help wade through the download forums, I've written a modified search engine to try and find downloads easier. It is far from perfect, but works a bit better than the regular one in my experience.

So give it a try and let me know how things turn out - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/modsearch.php?

Btw, you can get rid of the poll I made for this thread back in 2003. In hindsight, it would probably be better as just a normal thread. :p

What about Vbookie??

I don't think anybody cares for it now, it is no more the same fun it used to be.
And TBH, there is no activity there, close to negligible. Even every cricket match isn't created there.

Yeah, vbookie is dying or I should say almost dead. I like to bet but hardly anything is there to bet. Shan used to create nice football events and was fun betting. But, he did something that wasn't needed and was removed. Now, hardly there are any events.

Yeah, vBookie isn't much active these days. I have no problem in creating vBookie events but the fact is that members are no more interested in vBookie events. Maximum 6 members bet on a vBookie event these days. vBookie forum has been really inactive after the vcash resettings.

I'm happy to create events but it seems no one cares for them anymore. Maybe there will be more demand for world cup events.

Users who are viewing this thread