Any Improvements?

Okay, with all luck, double posts very quickly after the other one should merge still in there, but ones a minute or so shouldn't.
I hope its only applicable to cricket leagues forum, if not it will create spam IMO, and there will be too many double posts.

And while we're on the subject of emoticons :eek: :noway :facepalm, is there any possibility of getting one for *shrugs*. Seriously I would be using that baby ALL the TIME.

@6ry4nj This guy is a fake Id. That's the reason he was banned. As far as I know he is still active

:facepalm Crossed wires here. Believe it or not, I made no comment on whether anyone should or shouldn't be banned, or deleted for that matter. I made a suggestion regarding a new emoticon/smiley.

Can we have a prefix : AOE (age of empires) in the other games stories section?
I am doing a story and it'd save me a lot of space if that is implemented.

You can always create a new folder in your PM Box named as 'Important Messages' or something similar and move the PMs from Inbox / Sentbox to that folder. Its very similar to how we do it with our e-mail accounts.

Or can we have a system which will help us to send the same VM to 10-15 members at a time. It is a nuisance to all League Holders for Posting VM's tot he managers for Posting Lineup, Draft etc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread