Any Improvements?

OMGGGGGG!:eek::eek::eek:

What does Sureshot post deal with it? And how did you get that link?

But you can have a try for a month or two one example is This forum once the post counts were cut off the no of spamming were low compared to when it was on

But almost 90% of posts in Random thoughts aren't spams, they're just random thoughts.

I'd actually say what he said for the Identify the "player" threads, but it just doesn't matter..

@Chewie: That "Fake Staff Forum" has been public for quite some time now and there aren't any issues. Remember, its fake. I guess it was a prank played on the first of April by the PC staff.

Yea I did realise that but I was wondering why it was made public

Yea I did realise that but I was wondering why it was made public
Probably shouldn't have been, but we're not exactly trying to hide a two year old April Fools forum that is empty. Would suggest a quirk with the FC team permissions, don't have the interest in going looking.

Aargh just encountered a small incovenience. This is regarding cricket leagues where i happen to post 4 matches a day within an hour's time .Sometimes, when i post my 2nd match , it automatically adds the words "Haarithan added 17 mins 25 seconds later" and merges the 2nd match post with the 1st match . That way , indexing/linking the matches becomes a nuisance as you just cannot give the same link for 2 different matches where the 2nd match needs to be scrolled down as its beneath the 1st match . So what i am asking is can the time difference for cricket league posts be brought down to 10 minutes ??

I'm trying a few things to see if I can do that.

MattW added 16 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Okay, with all luck, double posts very quickly after the other one should merge still in there, but ones a minute or so shouldn't.

In the Other Game Stories, Strategies & Online Leagues, it'd be sweet if you could add a 'FM11' prefix.

May I have some answers -
1. just posting 1 simile in single post not considered a spam?
2. and why there are post boosting threads like "Identify the footballer or Cricketer"?
3. Isn't there any limit of characters up to a certain digit to avoid spam?

I em comparing it with other forum rules.

Having a quick read I would guess it was saying he hoped that poem guy kid gets hit by a bus (or whatever the worst version was pre edit lol)

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Also any chance we can get a "like" button like on facebook?

The pre-edit version was, I think, was hurry up and go get killed by a bus.

Meh, doesn't seem like a perma-banabble offence.

Users who are viewing this thread