Any Improvements?

Don't mind the database errors if you're getting them, just doing a bit of upgrading.

LOL i was about to complain this thing . tarun87 , a member in PlanetCricket had messaged me in Facebook that he suffers this problem over the last 20 hours or so

Haarithan added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I'll look for a way to improve things for league owners however.

If you are not reducing the time limit , then try to add the feature where multiple users are delivered the same message (maybe 8-10 members at a time) . Try that for PM as well if possible .

You can send PMs to more than one person.

I'm not so sure about sending multiple users the same vm though because it makes it easier for others to spam you.

Are posts counted there?

I personally feel that This forums post cont should be switched off since it has been a chatting forum and much more spamming cause

Yes you are right yeshwanth. Everyone's stats get updated when posting more ; So Many members are making spam for their stats. If post counting is stopped spamming will be reduced completely.

If post counting is stopped spamming will be reduced completely.
It doesn't have much of an effect. A member posting rubbish to increase their post count is usually noticed quickly by the mods.

MattW added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Sorry Matt, but the problem is still intact.
What steps are you taking and how far do you get?

Sorry to be harsh but damn. Its just a post count, get a grip.

Its just like vCash, gets blown way out of proportion.

Can anyone tell from where do I get the new user guide of planetcricket.

Ah, I think the issue is with the title of the group interfering with the url generation. Most other groups should work fine. I'll look whether there's any way to fix it for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread