Any Improvements?

Scotland skin is good, but the Australian skin is class. I've been using it for ages and im gonna contiune using it.

With the announcement of a new skin, I decided to check em out. LOVE The New Zealand one. Awesome job.

Code:
Milestone congratulations and Birthday greetings in the [B]two[/B] threads here

This is the description for the Birthdays & Milestones sub-forum. It has to be changed. :)

Code:
Milestone congratulations and Birthday greetings in the [B]two[/B] threads here

This is the description for the Birthdays & Milestones sub-forum. It has to be changed. :)

I don't see how that is wrong, there is a Birthday Greetings thread and a Milestones thread, hence two threads.

Personally I blame some half arsed ex globie, who couldn't be bothered to change it when he moved a bunch of threads there

:spy

Kudos on updating the new At Your Service thread Matt. I was planning on mentioning it in this thread, but looks like you had already read my mind. :)

Also, good work with all the new skins. Now, what would it take to convince you to make one for Bangladesh? Personally, I think red and green would make an noteworthy skin for the forum. ;)

Now off to something quite off topic, but what happened to our honorable patch team and the AI review team members? Last I saw all of their name was in the normal black font, instead of the orange or italicized orange, and their distinctive titles have vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread