Any Improvements?

Kudos on updating the new At Your Service thread Matt. I was planning on mentioning it in this thread, but looks like you had already read my mind. :)
I took note of your avatar :p

Also, good work with all the new skins. Now, what would it take to convince you to make one for Bangladesh? Personally, I think red and green would make an noteworthy skin for the forum. ;)
I said five people posting in support of it to get Scotland a skin, I suppose the same should apply to Bangladesh (or South Africa for that matter). Though I think red and green go horribly together.

Now off to something quite off topic, but what happened to our honorable patch team and the AI review team members? Last I saw all of their name was in the normal black font, instead of the orange or italicized orange, and their distinctive titles have vanished.
A decision was made to remove those teams, as there was very little activity among the teams, very few AI reviews and very low discussion in the patch team forum (which was the only real benefit to being in the patch team).

I took note of your avatar :p

I said five people posting in support of it to get Scotland a skin, I suppose the same should apply to Bangladesh (or South Africa for that matter). Though I think red and green go horribly together.

A decision was made to remove those teams, as there was very little activity among the teams, very few AI reviews and very low discussion in the patch team forum (which was the only real benefit to being in the patch team).
Same here as far as red and green going together are. Personally I'll vote for South Africa.

So out of the test playing nations, the only ones we don't have are South Africa, West Indies, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

There are plenty of ODI teams that could be done.

I've been waiting an age for there to be talk of a South African one. I'm tired of using the England one lol.

Get on with your work now Matt! :D
I count four. One more before I start working on it.

Just to explain my reasoning for this, I don't fancy making the 14 or so different skins for all the odi/test playing nations for the sake of having them, I want to know there is some level of demand for them beforehand.

Well I agree, Cricinfo is alright for looking up for next game,

Not really needed, you go to the Current Tours section and you will find the info you need on the first page of the threads.

Excellent work with the SA skin Matt. You may be well getting tired of hearing praises of your skins, but the latest one is truly great! :hpraise Even though the colour scheme is slightly different from that of the Australia one, the SA one takes all. I would go as far as to saying that it should replace the default Cricket Style skin (albeit without the SA banner)! :p

Users who are viewing this thread