Any Improvements?

lion100lion

International Coach
vCash is not a very important part of PC and 95% of the members don't give a damn about it.
This is what I am trying to say. It has to made important. It can offer great advantages as the real world cash does.

Again I say, Giving v cash prize is a good idea only and only if members value that V cash.

Okay, Let me not stress too much on V cash. What are the other prizes you can give in a tournament to make it interesting ?

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
See we do understand your point of view and we appreciate you coming forward and discussing on it but it's all pointless until we actually have something substantial to discuss upon. We can't have a one-way discussion where you expect admins to find out news ways of solving a problem which perhaps doesn't even exist. Do understand that the usage of vCash is limited and it cannot be increased because there are NO ways of increasing it.

grkrama

National Board President
My 2vc

the only way vcash can have any real value is if PC.net has some sort of product or commodity to sell.

The only thing of that nature here would be mod downloads, So maybe you can make it downloadable only if you spend so much vcash or stuff, for this to work vcash would have to be tied to many other systems like thanks or activity for logging in daily so much vcash etc so that non betters or players also have a means of having vcash.

So this way only people who are contributing to the forum or regulars have access to downloads and those who are not have to buy vcash with real money, obviously for a cheaper rate, say 2$ gets you 10000 vcash or something.

Practically the cons of it are :
1.It can drive people away.
2.people who download here and share it somewhere else and a lot of traffic goes there.
3.It would be a headache to implement.

pro's
Vcash may become the next bitcoin:p

Maybe if we are going to monetize the site by having stores etc for PC exclusive items if possible, even then dealing directly with currency will be better than vcash.

Vcash is just vcash.

For leagues it would be cool to have something extra than just plain vcash, a few extras like myself and others have pointed in earlier posts.I think that's about what can be done for leagues without someone sponsoring stuff.

Matt have you tried getting sponsors for these leagues or also encourage league managers to get sponsors, as a trade off give the sponsors an Ad spot on the site for the length of the league or for sometime.

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep one of the main selling points of the site has been free downloads, and that is how it must remain - appreciate the suggestion though :cheers

grkrama

National Board President
ya im certainly for free downloads Zim, it will surely risk loosing members and guest readers if downloads are made exclusive, also it just doesnt fit the general spirit of PC, was just trying to make a vcash useful theory:p

Users who are viewing this thread