Review: Anyone else unsatisfied?

what's there not to understand? You are in the wrong thread if you are the happiest DBC 17 customer. Read Above, Title says 'anyone else unsatisfied':mad. Your so called 'philosophy' :rolleyes of life doesn't makes this game any better nor it gives my money back :noway
Nothing is going to give you your money back: my philosophy does make my enjoyment of the game better as I see that things need to be fixed but still enjoy the game. This is an open forum. I do not have to be dissatisfied to post here, I just have to have the wish to express an opinion and tada.....

Nothing is going to give your money back: my philosophy does make my enjoyment of the game bettet. I see that things need to be fixed but still enjoy the game.

Oh so interesting. You must have truly and solely enjoyed Ashes Cricket 2013 too with your philosophy. May be we just don't any more patches from Big Ant. Dutch's philosophy patch v3.1 will make DBC17 much better. All gamer please take notice. Happy gaming days are here.

Oh so interesting. You must have truly and solely enjoyed Ashes Cricket 2013 too with your philosophy. May be we just don't any more patches from Big Ant. Dutch's philosophy patch v3.1 will make DBC17 much better. All gamer please take notice. Happy gaming days are here.
The difference between you and me is I dont expect others to have the same opinion. Do what ever you like; I shall however continue to express it. It is you who is making out that I think my opinion is the only one....your arguments are flawed. You have no idea what my opinion on Ashes 2013 and if you wish to compare DBC to Ashes 2013 then you have forfeited any right to be taken seriously.

The difference between you and me is I dont expect others to have the same opinion. Do what ever you like; I shall however continue to express it. It is you who is making out that I think my opinion is the only one....your arguments are flawed. You have no idea what my opinion on Ashes 2013 and if you wish to compare DBC to Ashes 2013 then you have forfeited any right to be taken seriously.
Anything but the girl.

Does anyone read the end user agreement, just saying there maybe something written there. The box and disk are not faulty the programming on the disk is open to other laws? Just a thought.[DOUBLEPOST=1486402151][/DOUBLEPOST]
best thread ever

Because I'm back spreading charm and niceties everywhere?

You First talked on how your great philosophies:clap makes a bad game playing a better experience & later you back tracked. And now you putting your opinion how are my argument is flawed like rest of the unhappy players. Come mate, are you serious:rolleyes or you just getting annoyed:mad..

Anyway We all are eagerly waiting for release of Dutch philosophy patch V3.05. Let's make DBC17:arwk: more enjoyable. :cheers

You First talked on how your great philosophies:clap makes a bad game playing a better experience & later you back tracked. And now you putting your opinion how are my argument is flawed like rest of the unhappy players. Come mate, are you serious:rolleyes or you just getting annoyed:mad..

Anyway We all are eagerly waiting for release of Dutch philosophy patch V3.05. Let's make DBC17:arwk: more enjoyable. :cheers

I have never called the game bad (you did) and I have never said the game was better/worse through my "philosophy". The game is the game. I cannot change something just through my attitude. My whole approach I can change through my attitude.

Your attitude is to blindly critisize, putting no alternatives to the table, just moaning on and on and on. My approach to the game and life is such that because of my attitude I enjoy the game and life. That is my choice. Ergo: I enjoy the same game as you do not enjoy, through my attitude towards it.

Thus it all boils down to this: dissatisfaction is a state of mind or soul or whatever you wish to call it. Some people will be dissatisfied with what they get, others satisfied. They both get the same but because of their soul or mindstate they perceive that what is given in a completely different light.

I actually celebrate your right to be dissatisfied. What I don't agree with is the fact that it is only the game causing that. If that were the case I would be dissatisfied too as it is the same game we are playing. As a proof of my great enjoyment of the game I would like to post this link to a story I am doing: not to advertise anything but as proof of my enjoyment.

Story - ICC Four Day World League: UAE v Netherlands: Day Three, Tea: Dutch Slump As They Gift UAE Wickets | Page 4 - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

That is because I have decided to enjoy the game and find much to be enjoyable in it. As I have stated before there are a number of things that need to be fixed. That is the case with many things in life. As an example: I am for the most part a nice person but definitely also have things that need to be worked on. That doesn't stop me enjoying my own company.

And as I have many friends and a people around me who enjoy being with me I am lead to believe that that isn't just my own self-centered and one-sided perception of myself.

Unfortunately I am trying to have an adult discussion with someone who thinks this is the Cricket 07 forum and thinks reasoned arguments can be won by using smilies.... I am trying to judge whether your inability to have a reasoned discussion with me is because of language issues or intelligence.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there actually people who think that Cricket 07 is better than DBC 17?

I have never called the game bad (you did) and I have never said the game was better/worse through my "philosophy". The game is the game. I cannot change something just through my attitude. My whole approach I can change through my attitude. Your attitude is to blindly critisize, putting no alternatives to the table, just moaning on and on and on. My approach to the game and life is such that because of my attitude I enjoy the game and life. That is my choice. Ergo: I enjoy the same game as you do not enjoy, through my attitude towards it. Unfortunately I am trying to have an adult discussion with someone who thinks this is the Cricket 07 forum and thinks reasoned arguments can be won by using smilies.... I am trying to judge whether your inability to have a reasoned discussion with me is because of language issues or intelligence.....

Your biggest problem is that you assume things on others behalf. I've right to moan since I've too paid for this game which I've feel is bad:facepalm at this Point of time. First you said you can enjoy it more with your attitude & later something else. Please make up your mind. And again you started about your approach towards life, does anyone care? I guess You simply getting annoyed:mad or love getting owned:( all the time.

And yeah, I just love all these smilies:yes. Thank you Planet cricket. :arwk:

Are there actually people who think that Cricket 07 is better than DBC 17?

Mr. Dutch would know about that too. He knows about everything.

DBC14 is vastly superior than any cricket game till date. DBC17 improved on few aspects but failed on many. I'm certainly hoping that they iron out many bugs as they can and also try to included few more features suggested by the community here.[DOUBLEPOST=1486415098][/DOUBLEPOST]
the philosophy going on in the thread is pretty great

about the charm and niceties,well sure why not that too..i guess:D

Get popcorn :D

Your biggest problem is that you assume things on others behalf. I've right to moan since I've too paid for this game which I've feel is bad:facepalm at this Point of time. First you said you can enjoy it more with your attitude & later something else. Please make up your mind. And again you started about your approach towards life, does anyone care? I guess You simply getting annoyed:mad or love getting owned:( all the time.

And yeah, I just love all these smilies:yes. Thank you Planet cricket. :arwk:

Now what I am going to do here, for my own enjoyment, is act as if what you have said here makes any sense at all and is in fact a powerful counter-voice to the points I have raised. This for my own enjoyment, as otherwise I feel a little short-changed in the depth of your ability to discuss.

First of all it would be helpful for the clarity around what you wish to bring forward if you could point me to those passages that you feel show that I have contradicted myself and I will gladly look at them and give my arguments as to why I have stated the things in the way that I have done so. I will even be gracious enough to accept areas where I feel that I have indeed contradicted myself. But first I will need your input as I otherwise cannot know what you are alluding to. A reasonable request one feels.

Secondly: I am not angry. My attitude is that I enjoy doing things and thus do them willingly. I enjoy for example this whole interaction and can do it quite easily for the coming months and months. No problem.

Thirdly: You make the point whether anyone cares about my attitude in life. I don't know. It is not the reason for me posting: I care, and wish to share that on a public discussion forum. That is valid reason enough. Just as I value your right to share the fact that you are dissatisfied with the game: I don't care about that either but accept it is your right to state that here. What I am trying to say is that the game isn't the root cause of your dissatisfaction. That is my point of view: thus a valid reason to bring that forward in this very thread as it is a part of a public discussion forum.

As for the concept of being "owned" as you put that is of course a matter of personal discretion. I certainly don't feel "owned". That of course maybe an illusion but it is the only perspective on which I can base my judgement. My own state of mind at least seems to portray me a sense of not being owned in the slightest. I have then to rather go with that as the basis of reality rather than just someone calling that out somewhere behind a computer.

I very much look forward to your further points on the issues I have raised after considering the points you bought forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are thousands of games on Steam... I do wonder why some people (Royce, Varun, ABHIII) spend so much time and energy being angry over one they don't enjoy, repeatedly going on and on about it for weeks on end, when there are almost countless alternatives to play instead... or things away from video games entirely.

DBC frustrating me?... I'll just go play Rocket League or something instead. Focusing your time and attention on things you dislike is a choice.

There are thousands of games on Steam... I do wonder why some people (Royce, Varun, ABHIII) spend so much time and energy being angry over one they don't enjoy, repeatedly going on and on about it for weeks on end, when there are almost countless alternatives to play instead... or things away from video games entirely.

DBC frustrating me?... I'll just go play Rocket League or something instead. Focusing your time and attention on things you dislike is a choice.
But....but....but....that would be a sensible thing to do surely?

Users who are viewing this thread