How are my Graphics?

• Total voters
Here is another banner.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shhubham.jpg
    Shhubham.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 132
excellent friends.thank you for accepting my request.:) :friends:friends:friends:friends:friends

I knew that there were some flaws in it but i would like to improve in future.

New Virender Sehwag signature!
attachment.php

I'm liking this. You've improved a lot. And, if you pay a bit attention to what I say, you can indeed become a very good graphics maker.

Reduce the dimension of sigs you make. 450 x 150 is perfect IMO.

The right side of the sig looks jaw-dropping. It's fantastic. But the left hand side looks the reverse of it. Those arrow brushes don't actually make sense. You could remove those and brighten up the left side.

The Warning brush is pointless. It's terribly placed. The text is nice, but reduce its size. Move it closer to the render. Then add few soft brushes over the text in a new layer and set that layer to overlay.

For blending, soft brushes can come in handy. Also, put a photofilter when your sig is done.

Cheers. :D .

I'm liking this. You've improved a lot. And, if you pay a bit attention to what I say, you can indeed become a very good graphics maker.

Reduce the dimension of sigs you make. 450 x 150 is perfect IMO.

The right side of the sig looks jaw-dropping. It's fantastic. But the left hand side looks the reverse of it. Those arrow brushes don't actually make sense. You could remove those and brighten up the left side.

The Warning brush is pointless. It's terribly placed. The text is nice, but reduce its size. Move it closer to the render. Then add few soft brushes over the text in a new layer and set that layer to overlay.

For blending, soft brushes can come in handy. Also, put a photofilter when your sig is done.

Cheers. :D .

Thanks mate for your suggestions...

Here is Rohit Sharma Manip signature.

attachment.php

Attachments

• rohit sharma.png
    rohit sharma.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 366
Here is my first user bar. I liked the animation.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mine.gif
    Mine.gif
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,515

Users who are viewing this thread