Requests Accepted :.Aps Graphics.:|SIR RJ

How are my Graphics?

• Total voters
Excellent wallpaper made by you..can you post me the backgroung texture that you have used in the wallpaper.:p:p

Dude, I need a set of 6 logos, 6 kits for my South African Premier League.
Will you do them??
I'll let you know more details if you agree:)

Dude, I need a set of 6 logos, 6 kits for my South African Premier League.
Will you do them??
I'll let you know more details if you agree:)

I will only do the logos.

Last edited:
Here is my best work so far. The Adam Gilchrist Wall

attachment.php

My desktop needed a good one but i got the best one for it superb wally mate thanks a lot

A simple banner made for my other thread.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Aps c07 downloads 2.jpg
    Aps c07 downloads 2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 92
PCGMOTW entry

attachment.php

and v2 of the entry

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pcgmotw jadeja.jpg
    Pcgmotw jadeja.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 81
  • jadeja v2.jpg
    jadeja v2.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 88
sachin avvy-good try but i would tell you to remove that bubbly texture and to improve the text,really liked that white texture near his left hand(he is catching the helmet that hand)....

jadeja wally-liked the first one than the other version in V2 the clouds is the mess and in v2 you could remove the scan lines because it destroys the whole wally...

sachin sig-the font doesn't suit on it liked the other render effects(duplicating and placing it other side and play with the opacity)the texture and the render isn't placed well...

overall good effort

sachin avvy-good try but i would tell you to remove that bubbly texture and to improve the text,really liked that white texture near his left hand(he is catching the helmet that hand)....

jadeja wally-liked the first one than the other version in V2 the clouds is the mess and in v2 you could remove the scan lines because it destroys the whole wally...

sachin sig-the font doesn't suit on it liked the other render effects(duplicating and placing it other side and play with the opacity)the texture and the render isn't placed well...

overall good effort

Hope i will learn a lot from it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread