How are my Graphics?

• Total voters
Binnu's userbar

attachment.php

Attachments

• Binnu userbar.jpg
    Binnu userbar.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,192
Thanks a lott dude, and as said earlier, can you send me the PSD file and the Font you used via PM. I swear that I won't redistribute your works and won't use your textures.:)
And its cool... Awesome Userbar..!!

Hi Amrit,
Just need one little change in Deccan Destroyers' logo, can you please use capital D's in it?

Sehwag wally
I don't like it though.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sizzling sehwag.jpg
    Sizzling sehwag.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 114
Well it is not that bad also quite nice and loved that graphic bar of yours.Can I request a Sehwag Animated signature?

Can it be done now or can you tell me when it will be done.

Thanks for accepting the request

Nakul :D

Hey, can you get me Dale Steyn, Brett Lee, RP Singh, Sachin Tendulkar, Adam Gilchrist Kevin Pietersen and Yuvraj Singh (In IPL jerseys) in a wall paper but with the size of 2400 X 1800 so that it can be my desktop background with some graphics on it please??:)
It looks like a bit awkward request but I need it badly...
If you don't get pictures with IPL jerseys use some other pics but give first priority to IPL..

Binnu added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Edit: Everyone in one wallie...

Hey, can you get me Dale Steyn, Brett Lee, RP Singh, Sachin Tendulkar, Adam Gilchrist Kevin Pietersen and Yuvraj Singh (In IPL jerseys) in a wall paper but with the size of 2400 X 1800 so that it can be my desktop background with some graphics on it please??:)
It looks like a bit awkward request but I need it badly...
If you don't get pictures with IPL jerseys use some other pics but give first priority to IPL..

Binnu added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Edit: Everyone in one wallie...
Request accepted. I will take long than usual because i need a monitor with a large resolution for this and i am getting a new computer in few days which has a 22" screen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is Nakul's request. Sorry that i could not make it animated.
attachment.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread