Requests Accepted :.Aps Graphics.:|SIR RJ

How are my Graphics?

• Total voters
Hey Aps, can you make me a widescreen wallpaper (1440x900 resolution or 1280x800) with Sachin, Zaheer and Dhoni together? Maybe you can eliminate one of Zaheer or Dhoni if you can have only two players in the wall, but having Sach in it would be priority. No hurry! Tell me if you can.... Right now using Pranav's wallpaper that he made for me, but I want a combo in the wallpaper.

Last edited:
Hey Aps, can you make me a widescreen wallpaper (1440x900 resolution or 1280x800) with Sachin, Zaheer and Dhoni together? Maybe you can eliminate one of Zaheer or Dhoni if you can have only two players in the wall, but having Sach in it would be priority. No hurry! Tell me if you can.... Right now using Pranav's wallpaper that he made for me, but I want a combo in the wallpaper.

Sure mate! No worries :)

Sai's Request

attachment.php

Attachments

• sai.jpg
    sai.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 159
Awesome. Can you get rid of those black borders and yet make the size of the wallpaper 1280x800? Other than that, AWESOME Wallpaper!

Looks great.. Good choice of pictures (esp. the Zaheer one). I think you should start making more widescreen wallpapers. With monitors improving in quality and size these days, widescreen resolutions are getting very popular and the '1024x768' resolution is fast getting obselete.

Last edited:
Looks great.. Good choice of pictures (esp. the Zaheer one). I think you should start making more widescreen wallpapers. With monitors improving in quality and size these days, widescreen resolutions are getting very popular and the '1024x768' resolution is fast getting obselete.

I also have a Full HD Monitor (1920x1080). But I don't have time to make that big wallpapers.

Could you make me logos of the teams mentined below?

Fedral Areas United
Punjab Warriors
Khyber Pakhtoonkwa Panthers
Sindh Sharks
Baluchistan Royals

Some new work

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php