Story Ashes 2009

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Am just starting my second story, my first one did not get very far but hoping to take this one the whole way.

Not a lot of graphics sorry guys but expect a good story and summery.

I am playing on Ashes Cricket 2009 on PS3 and I am Australia.

The day has come for the ashes to commence.

Can Australia hold on to the urn or will they be going back home empty handed

Here we are at Sophia Gardens for the toss

Strauss calls correctly and decides to field first.

Play is about to get underway

Philip Hughes will take strike and here comes Andrew Flintoff and first ball bowled him? but it?s a no ball, what a let off for Australia and Hughes. The same over has another two loud lbw appeals but both given not out by the umpire and correctly call.

The two Australian openers Hughes and Katich have both settled in now, with Flintoff keeping it tight as he possibly can but the other end James Anderson is letting him down as Australia continue to find the boundaries. England have found the edges however none have carried.

Flintoff gets the breakthrough for England. Phil Hughes is gone plumb LBW and it?s that man Flintoff again. Some great bowling and he deserves the wicket.

Australia 42 ? 1 Hughes 21 (24)

Stuart Broad comes in to replace James Anderson but he cannot support Flintoff and more runs come for Australia and the Australian captain is looking dangerous.

Well it?s been poor bowling from Stuart Broad but he gets Ricky Ponting to edge one on to his stumps and Australia are now 2 down. Ricky Ponting 27 (27)

James Anderson called in to the attack and a chance goes for England Michael Clarke dropped on 10, how costly will that be.

Drinks on the first day of the first test and what an hour has it been. Australia have raced to 104/2

Collingwood comes into the attack after drinks and England Strike in the first over after drinks, Katich run out for 34 (42) with a direct hit. There was not a single there, Katich did decide to turn back but he was too late and Andersons direct hit was enough. Australia 104/3

Australia lose another one in the 18th over Michael Clarke 21 (22) edges on to stumps and its Collingwood again. Australia 116/4

Flintoff called back in to the attack and starts with a maiden.

Andrew Symonds 7 (13) is the next one to go, Stuart Broad has caught him and it?s that man Collingwood again. Australia 126/5

England?s main man is fired up and a vicious bouncer strikes Mr Cricket and the Barmy Army continue to go wild for Freddie.

Australia reach 150 in the 26th over. They have lost wickets but the runs have continued to flow.

Spin introduced for the first time by Strauss and it nearly works wonders first ball but the keeper spills it Haddin dropped on 10, but not to worry we will see the Monty leap as 3 balls later the keeper holds on to it and Monty strikes Haddin gone 10 (15) Australia 156/6

Australia go in to lunch n 157/6

Mr Cricket and Shane Watson have a lot of work to do. Australia went for a big batting line up and that might just save them.

Andrew Strauss will be a happy man, he has put the Australian team in to bat and has seen 6 wickets fall. The only concern for him will be that he needs his back up pace bowlers to try to keep the runs down.

Attachments

• Drinks day 1 session 1.jpg
    Drinks day 1 session 1.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 35
  • lunch day 1 a.jpg
    lunch day 1 a.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 23
  • lunch day 1 b.jpg
    lunch day 1 b.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 29
  • lunch day 1 c.jpg
    lunch day 1 c.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 27

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have played the game again and as the run rates are getting too high and unfortunately, it will not be as realistic as people would like it to be i shall leave this story.

Sorry Guys

Users who are viewing this thread