Ashes 2013 Fielding Madness Video.

I wonder how they ever even thought that it would get past submission?

Keep in mind, this is a game they've approved for sale on PC. Had this been able to pass submission, somehow... you'd be paying $50+ for your PS3 copy. They're fine with this product.

I cant control my anger on Mrs.Fegan & his crew! Teasing all along for about an year! And the final result is this pith.

Guys i have just captured the best glitch ever give me 5 minutes to upload it lol

What was the buzz and teasing went on the first few months of the game's announcement!

A cricket game like never before!:rolleyes

I think even the first ever pc game was less buggy & had more graphics than this crap.

Pathetic effort, pathetic. Even England's collapse today was less pathetic than Trickstars efforts here.

Keep in mind, this is a game they've approved for sale on PC. Had this been able to pass submission, somehow... you'd be paying $50+ for your PS3 copy. They're fine with this product.

I wonder, if Big Ant weren't bringing out a much better game, if 505 games would have delayed releasing the PC version until next year when all the format's of the game could come out all at once, giving them time to iron out the obvious bugs, even if the gameplay was still awful. The problem would have been the license of the Ashes, but would they have been able to rebrand it as International Cricket 2010? It would be interesting to find out if they were just trying to slow sales of DBC14.

Bow to your sensei!

BZrS0ENCIAA-dmW.png:large

BZrS54ACEAABHY-.png:large

Is this the thing they worked for all those 3 long years? :noway

The game should be boycotted & Mrs.Fegan & company should be banned for lifetime from making a game!

See Big Ant? This is why you need auto fielding!

Also, how on earth did that ball keep rolling? There must have been a very strong wind. Something to do with the variable conditions feature...?

Last edited by a moderator:
The absurd thing is the fielders standing around all looking in completely different directions whilst the umpire wipes a bit of dog turd off his shoe (have a look at 0:09)....priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread