Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

I am starting to understand why many people hate KP

Finally got some time for test cricket! :cheers

NICE GARRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been in an appointment, apparently missed Root ramping and all sorts. Hopefully they save some for after lunch.
Post automatically merged:

Bowling by 4pm with a lead of 300?

Been in an appointment, apparently missed Root ramping and all sorts. Hopefully they save some for after lunch.

I would assume that’s the plan, certainly would be a better declaration than the first innings one.

Can't see us getting a lead that big sadly,we haven't been able to build partnerships like they did in middle order unfortunately

Darn that was some great umpiring.

15 minute extra in this session afaik
Ah didnt realise ...thanks.

England need another 100 at least.

This comment on Cricinfo sums it up: Jack: "I'm a big fan of Bazball, but have no desire to see batter racing down the track to play premeditated rash shots against Lyon. Especially when the score is ticking over above 4 runs an over and not struggling to score."

Ah didnt realise ...thanks.

England need another 100 at least.

This comment on Cricinfo sums it up: Jack: "I'm a big fan of Bazball, but have no desire to see batter racing down the track to play premeditated rash shots against Lyon. Especially when the score is ticking over above 4 runs an over and not struggling to score."
One guarantee is Warner not making anything about 10. So... 90.

Users who are viewing this thread