Ashes-2023 England VS Australia 16 June-31 July

What a declaration!! No going for 400-500... Sweet and simple! Love this English test side.
Could be genius. Could be foolhardy but it’s definitely a real statement of intent . Unreal
Post automatically merged:

Wow! Declaration.
Hard to believe but that Stokes . Never seen the like in test match ashes

Was watching that archives footage of Sky showing Warner vs Broad.

Greats of the game like Warne obviously not there alongside no Bumble and Michael Holding in the comm box as well.

So many great voices in the comm box back in the day.

Warner was running whatever there :grinning: Desperate to get off strike

Was watching that archives footage of Sky showing Warner vs Broad.

Greats of the game like Warne obviously not there alongside no Bumble and Michael Holding in the comm box as well.

So many great voices in the comm box back in the day.
You are not wrong there. Sadly time waits for no one now . Good to hear and watch though

This is great seeing Warner so jittery . Broad is so inside his head here

Nice shot that by Warner though. Four to finish the over

Changing gloves because they're dirty after a dive? Fine and demerit point.
hello. I see a fan of nufc and I’m safc . Love cricket though and football is second for me. Do you follow Durham ? Doing well this season

Nice shot that by Warner though. Four to finish the over

hello. I see a fan of nufc and I’m safc . Love cricket though and football is second for me. Do you follow Durham ? Doing well this season
Not religiously. Been to a couple of T20 games over the years, thats about it

Not religiously. Been to a couple of T20 games over the years, thats about it
Big crowd tonight expected. they offered £1 a ticket for Sunderland season ticket holders .

this is great test match cricket mind

robinson took out by a sniper there ? A right fall . His back foot slid. Lucky he’s not injured

Big crowd tonight expected. they offered £1 a ticket for Sunderland season ticket holders .

this is great test match cricket mind

robinson took out by a sniper there ? A right fall . His back foot slid. Lucky he’s not injured

Aye I saw that. But I'd rather pay full price than be an SAFC season ticket holder :laughter:

Users who are viewing this thread