Ashes Cricket 2009 bugs thread

dont have such high hopes buddy, you many need to come up with some new jokes for that as well

Someone needs to take all the good bits from every game and mix 'em all together in Super Dooper Mega Cricket Bonanza!

Do you think they will ever publish a cricket game again? (Some would say they haven't published one before!):)

well, with the sales of ashes 2009....am sure they would've brought this up.

but if and ever they publish again...it'll be C07 + Roster Update + Licenses + IPL(?)

Cricket Revolution is the ashes 09 killer.:banana2

We don't want to jinx it, but yeah - I'm hoping for the race between the tortoise and the hare.... and that CR tortoise overtakes the hare and just keeps going and going..

Meanwhile the hare is being boiled on the stove by Sharon Stone :laugh:laugh

Meanwhile the hare is being boiled on the stove by Sharon Stone :laugh:laugh[/QUOTE]

The bunny boiler was Glenn Close, Dont think i could have anything to do with a girl called Glenn!!:laugh
Either way I'm quietly looking forward to Cric Rev, not gonna get my hopes up though after this disappointment which has been one of many over the years as far as cricket games go, will somebody please get it right!!!

Ashes cricket 2009 is a sequel to all the previous pc cricket games, as they all suck. There are two games noteworthy in history of cricket games, ashes cricket 97 and BLC 99.
You have no tour mode in this game I so hate that part, then when you play you feel more like you're playing baseball, there's no charm in batting. Its way too easy and bowling is woefull. And dont they have game testers, who play before release of the game. Whats up with the replay I cant see a thing, third umpire is absent, And the worst part I think is My custom character takes 8 wickets in an innings and he doesnt get a customization point but the keeper got 3 for his 6 catches. Is that fair, do they believe cricket is a batsman game only. I'm so disappointed I want my money back.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying
:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

Ashes cricket 2009 is a sequel to all the previous pc cricket games, as they all suck. There are two games noteworthy in history of cricket games, ashes cricket 97 and BLC 99.
You have no tour mode in this game I so hate that part, then when you play you feel more like you're playing baseball, there's no charm in batting. Its way too easy and bowling is woefull. And dont they have game testers, who play before release of the game. Whats up with the replay I cant see a thing, third umpire is absent, And the worst part I think is My custom character takes 8 wickets in an innings and he doesnt get a customization point but the keeper got 3 for his 6 catches. Is that fair, do they believe cricket is a batsman game only. I'm so disappointed I want my money back.

come down mate, all have got let down with the game!! this is life face it

Whoa there tiger! Don't use all the smilies!! Others still need to use some tomorrow!!:)

The bunny boiler was Glenn Close, Dont think i could have anything to do with a girl called Glenn!!:laugh
Either way I'm quietly looking forward to Cric Rev, not gonna get my hopes up though after this disappointment which has been one of many over the years as far as cricket games go, will somebody please get it right!!!

Oh yeah that's right, it was Glenn Close!! The bunny boiler :eek:

I was also pissed off to know you don't earn a bowling points for a five wicket haul for the created player. I got five with mine yesterday. But we can make our customer player bat well and use those points for improving the bowling. We will increase his batting, then go back to customization, lower the batting and use to points to improve bowling. And yes you are right game does suck big time. I am looking to Art of cricket now. That may turn out to be the only good game of cricket ever made after BLC 99.

not really, its not being released on consoles so they cant really make more money or sell more copies than ac09. AC09 has been a financial success, there will definitely be a second edition. I would be less sure of a CR2 being released than AC2011

Users who are viewing this thread