Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

It won't make it run on single core won't it ? :laugh

Could someone post screen shots of what the rating looks like and what the leaderboards now look like. Thanks a million :D

Here you go my man even if I am an old fart who works in the post office!:D

Please note that in th e few games I have played I have already managed to lose half a star because my game froze!:facepalm Sad for me but proves that it works!

Cricket2009 2009-09-29 17-24-44-10.jpg

Cricket2009 2009-09-29 17-23-52-45.jpg

Cricket2009 2009-09-29 17-23-49-53.jpg

Cricket2009 2009-09-29 17-23-46-29.jpg

i had trouble with Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta....it was saying that the patch is not compatible with installed version..........why is it so?????plz help!!!

has the power of down the ground shots reduced [both online and offline]?

A small bug ive been noticing since the retail version. It was there in Beta 1 & is here as well.

Details:

This bug takes place only in online mode. When im bowling & using a custom field setting , suddenly without notice the filed changes to the one being used before it. Look at the field radar closely to get a clear view of the bug.

The same bug happens to me on single player but with the pre-set fields.

Its so nice to see realistic looking averages. Right now online it does not take into account matches played, so all the averages are for people who played only 1 match.

Wish they would make it >25 matches played to be on the average stats board.

I posted some further up the page. ;)

In my game vs the AI, I'm getting some odd lag at random, usually just as the ball is about to be bowled, or just after the batsman hits the ball; it's not happening all the time though. Strange.

Me too, happens quite often, way less in previous beta 1 patch.

My game also froze "hanged" twice in three games. Totally freezed up, nothing one can do? Also never happened in the previous patch?

Lofted shots are still a bit too easy, carries to the boundary, although it is better in this beta 2 patch.

There should have been a wall of shame made for the "the patch won't install on my game, what's wrong?" question.

I see people are starting to simply ignore those now though. Can they just be edited with a link to a post with the answer in?

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is it worthwhile downloading and installing this second beta patch if I am just playing offline ?

I was under the impression that this patch was just to address the online issues in the game - but does it have any effect on offline play ?

Cheers,

D

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is it worthwhile downloading and installing this second beta patch if I am just playing offline ?

I was under the impression that this patch was just to address the online issues in the game - but does it have any effect on offline play ?

Cheers,

D

It's probably worth it, there are a few little tweaks apparently.

Okay. How are people finding things online? I am experiencing lofted shots being way too easy. I was just hit for 110 or something of 5 overs and I am not a bad bowler. I am however a bad batter and managed to make 60 odd myself. How are others going. By the way I don't like the 5 over game but just play to see how online is. I would rather play lonegr games but if people are able to score boundaries that easy it is going to get pretty boring quite quickly!:)

Users who are viewing this thread