Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Progress Update

I would like to kindly request PC not to look after Codemasters anymore in what ever the crap they are going give us with. If you ask me EA and codis are the same!!! They all think the same, they don’t know nothing about cricket! And they don’t know nothing about looking after their customers and I hope at lest now, this forum will take the side of its members not some crap selling so call publishes of crap

I would like to kindly request PC not to look after Codemasters anymore in what ever the crap they are going give us with. If you ask me EA and codis are the same!!! They all think the same, they don?t know nothing about cricket! And they don?t know nothing about looking after their customers and I hope at lest now, this forum will take the side of its members not some crap selling so call publishes of crap

I sadly agree.

I would like to kindly request PC not to look after Codemasters anymore in what ever the crap they are going give us with. If you ask me EA and codis are the same!!! They all think the same, they don?t know nothing about cricket! And they don?t know nothing about looking after their customers and I hope at lest now, this forum will take the side of its members not some crap selling so call publishes of crap

cricket might be big for u but does it sell enough to make a decent game ?

EA aint gonna put $$$$ into cricket when games like NFS & call of duty sell heaps more then cricket its business & there biggest customers are UK, Australia what I heard most cant buy in india so they pirate

so when the USA plays cricket then EA will make a mad game but GL

cricket is not big enough just yet, so we will only ever get cricket games from smaller companys who just aint got the $$$$ like EA & Codies (remember transmission made the game not codies) sounds like codies give up on cricket since BL07 & saved $$$$ by getting transmission to make it well atleast trans gave it ago

cricket might be big for u but does it sell enough to make a decent game ?

what I heard most cant buy in india so they pirate

That is a lot of crap. India is fastest developing country in the world, you are too foolish and ignorant. I am just waiting India to release their own version of a cricket game, something like IPL 2010. India runs the cricket game not ICC, it would not be too hard for them to make a proper cricket game so people like you can shut up and take notice.

That is a lot of crap. India is fastest developing country in the world, you are too foolish and ignorant. I am just waiting India to release their own version of a cricket game, something like IPL 2010. India runs the cricket game not ICC, it would not be too hard for them to make a proper cricket game so people like you can shut up and take notice.

:doh and we have another DLFer on our hands

Your signature makes me laugh, "the mighty mighty England".:banana2 Bangladesh will be a good match for England. lol.

I am supirsed that BCCI have not jumped on to it as yet, with the huge market and the most talented people in IT on earth.

India has too much money that is the problem.

Money is not everything. Money does not make India the number 1 team in the world. I was just replying to someone's out of line comments. Lack of money is not the cuase of piracy in India or anywhere else for that matter. Australia or England are just as bad for piracy as India.

I heard form April next year England are bringing in new legislation where if you download illegal stuff, they will warn you, and 3 strikes your internet is banned forever. Why are the bringing these new laws? Becuase England like most other countries has problems with piracy and it has nothing to to do with people having no money.

I heard most cant buy in india so they pirate

Sadly enough that is one of the issues that the publishers have to face . Also there is the problem of poor distribution. The AC09 game itself is not available in India apart from 7-8 big cities, so even if someone has the means to buy the game ( many people do ) but is put up in a small city or town, he has no place to buy the game , hence has to resort to downloading it.

I am supirsed that BCCI have not jumped on to it as yet, with the huge market and the most talented people in IT on earth.

If you look at the last page of the booklet provided with the game, there lies the list of developers of this game. There is an entire section full of Indians under the heading FX Labs . This is an Indian studio , which most probably was contracted to do some work on the game in addition with the TG Games.

BTW Killa, go drink some water ..... Thand Rakh ...Thand !

look guys, yes the game was pirated but do you guys know 99% of the tital sold was on plastation formate. anyhow u cant blam, people (well most of them) for pirating the thing when they dont have it availible to buy can you??? every one knows Sri Lanka is a top cricket playing nation and its population will kill for a good cricket game, yet they never even bothered to make the game availible at any place in sri lanka... people will only buy it if its freelly availibile !!! and take this situation now. we know for sure codis have the patch in hand. all they need to do is make it availible on the net. is that gona cost them 1,000,000,000,000,000$. come on guys face it. they sold us crap and got money for it, thats the truth and you know it.

Sorry I got hot headed, I misread Cheweydog_aus.

I did not know that lack of distribution was a problem in India. I am sure you could buy a legal copy on the net. Why would Codemansters ignore distribution in India? India is a cricket mad country.

Last edited:
Sorry I got hot headed, I misread Cheweydog_aus.

I did not know that lack of distribution was a problem in India. I am sure you could buy a legal copy on the net. Why would Codemansters ignore distribution in India? India is a cricket mad country.

i am not talking about india mate, most people in sri lanka will not buy on the net, i am telling you this becosue i know. but if they had it availible they would spend and buy the original game (at lest 60% of them) and thats a big number

Users who are viewing this thread