Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Progress Update

I appreciate how they have now spoke out and gave us an idea of the situation, but how long till we hear from them again??? months?? It would have taken less than 5 minutes to write that report surely, can we not have a weekly update??

Yeah to be fair, they could have told us that a lil while back. Just nice to hear from them. They have still said maybe so we could have heard a lil earlier!

Giggs if you want I'll post here once a week and tell you there is no new news .

if we could edit the beta 2 patch & change the IP address & use Hamachi we could still play online :) PC only Its crap how u cant LAN ashes :mad:

also pirates version wouldnt work :banana2

cheers

go the aussies oi oi oi

:
Giggs if you want I'll post here once a week and tell you there is no new news .

There is gonna be news weekly if there doing everything they can, But i forgot that you were the owner of codemasters :D

News to tell? Probably. Can it be told? Not yet, or it would be.

Potential lengthy and detailed business decisions aren't really any of your (or our) business until they are finalised.

So, now we have some kind of announcement - that's good: at least we know they haven't completely forgotten about it.

I'll check back from time to time - right now, I'm playing Oblivion again! I found some great new mods for it and am now hooked on a four year old game all over again - only on PC is that possible...

So, now we have some kind of announcement - that's good: at least we know they haven't completely forgotten about it.

I'll check back from time to time - right now, I'm playing Oblivion again! I found some great new mods for it and am now hooked on a four year old game all over again - only on PC is that possible...

oblivion is still a quality game, dont blame you for being hooked

Wouldn't it be nice to have codemasters take the next cricket game in house and not give it out to another developer, who might again go belly up...

All the talk of a PES like development cycle and patches and each yearly update, alas, we are again in a similar position. Who will be the next 'victim', oops, I mean developer?

I know, how abour codies gets EA to create the next Cricket game...!!!

Was so looking forward to a full patch.

For now its back to Dragon Age Origins. Love it... :)

I know this is a beta Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 forum but i would like to ask a different question,the game is running smooth as silk on high resolution but the crowds are not appearing though it is ticked on in settings.The cameramen,groundsmen are appearing but no crowd please help.

Users who are viewing this thread