Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Progress Update

I have just recieved an e-mail from codemasters reassuring me of the well being of all previous TG employees. They've been snapped up and shipped over to England as christmas temps for Royal mail.

I am sorry, but the attitude of " they lost their joobs so be more respectfull" is jus tBS. We did nt force them to go into this line of work. If an employer, in any line of work , provides poor output, the responsiblity is THEIRs , not the clients. If I get fired from my job,or you, belive me , none of my clients , or yoours, are going to come to our defense, unless it is unjust. From what I have experienced, and others flooding these forums, its is just.
To say AC2009 was not the downfall of Transmission is just as heresay as those who say it is. If AC2009 was more successfull and brought in a bigger revenue ,I am sure Codies would not have parted in mid "term" with them. And BTW, what other ganes have they made? Interested to know or be shown a resume'

DD

To say AC2009 was not the downfall of Transmission is just as heresay as those who say it is. If AC2009 was more successfull and brought in a bigger revenue ,I am sure Codies would not have parted in mid "term" with them. And BTW, what other ganes have they made? Interested to know or be shown a resume'

It's not heresay; do some research on the net. AC09 was actually very successful and Codies didn't "part" with them; TMG went bust.

do you have any idea tho colin when we are gonna hear from someone about the patch situation??

I was told there might be something this week but there are all sorts of legal complications and things have to be done a precise way.

I was told there might be something this week but there are all sorts of legal complications and things have to be done a precise way.

That's awesome news. Hopefully all the legalities get sorted out in time

Like a massive game of Connect4.
Would that be a game with massive pieces but the same number as the normal game or would it use normal size pieces with a massive blue droppi-ini thing (that's the technical term!)?

droppi-ini thing? I remember dropping them in with my fingers...

Yep, the fingers! And did you too have an irritating brother who thought it was always highly comical to release all the counters out of the rack just as you were about to win saying "Oops, sorry! Was that me?"!:D

is there any news on a patch ? i play on ps3 and wanna get back into ashes cricket

you taking the piss? i was only asking if there was any news on the ps3 front ?

Users who are viewing this thread