Ashes Cricket 2013 Cancelled

I am glad that they didnot wait for Ross to announce DBC's release date. If they had released this game simultaneously people would not have time to know that this game sucks and majority would definitely have bought Ashes after seeing Clarke and Cook on cover.

In years to come owning this game will be seen as a sign of true hardcoreship.

I was there

I assume if its still on our steam profiles we can still play it?

When I have a grandson and I'm telling him about what things were like in 2013 I can show him exactly what they were like

Great news! :cheers

Full credit to everyone who raised awareness, wrote reviews and complained.

We at Big Ant Studios do feel some sadness for the guys on the floor at Trickstar that have worked so long and hard on their game, the outcome it is not a reflection on them but of the upper management at Trickstar. There are certainly some good guys that worked on this game.

I also feel for 505 Games who have been grossly mislead by the management team at Trickstar all of the way through the game development process. 505 Games graciously supplied the capital for the licenses and for the game to be developed, this is the last thing they would have contemplated occurring.

All at Planet Cricket can be proud that they helped shut this game down before the damage spread too far, a real show of people power and a voice given to those that just aren't going to take it any more!

Power to the people indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this would happen, they could not fix this crap game. Plus they don't have the time to fix it as the ashes is on. Will we see DBC14 soon now.:D

Let us remember Ashes Cricket 2013 in a very appropriate way...

hKJO0bQ.png

We at Big Ant Studios do feel some sadness for the guys on the floor at Trickstar that have worked so long and hard on their game, the outcome it is not a reflection on them but of the upper management at Trickstar. There are certainly some good guys that worked on this game.

I also feel for 505 Games who have been grossly mislead by the management team at Trickstar all of the way through the game development process. 505 Games graciously supplied the capital for the licenses and for the game to be developed, this is the last thing they would have contemplated occurring.

All at Planet Cricket can be proud that they helped shut this game down before the damage spread too far, a real show of people power and a voice given to those that just aren't going to take it any more!

Ross You are a Real Gentle Man :) Hats Off

Couldn't someone at 505 have had a play though, and thought, something isn't right here?

I find it bizarre how they supply all this capital and then release a game with their logo on it, and nobody was in a position to think 'hang on a minute, this is really really shit'

Users who are viewing this thread