Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

If I looked at IC2010 and AC2013 without knowing which was one which, I would assume AC2013 was the older game...

Ok watch bowler celbrating so funny

Game 2013 11 21 23 58 02 22 - YouTube

What on earth... :O

They should have invested in Ashes 2009 instead, it would have earned them more money than this game. Revival of the final version that was due to release after the open beta 2.0 patch, they could've sold it as a DLC with new servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
u guys up for some more vids lol

You better believe it. Not sure what I want.....

----------

Tzz611
3 months ago

i have been waiting for a good and realistic cricket game for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time please tell me this will be good and have good graphics

WTF is all that? Batsman moonwalking and umpire who thinks he's a butterfly and about to fly away :noway

hahaha, butterfly umpire really cracked me up. Sorry to see what a joke ashes 13 has turned out to be. I dont think anybody could have imagined it would be this bad. Well anybody except Ross.

Is DRS actually in this game? I'm guessing that hawkeye is as that was promised from Day 1 (I'd be interested in seeing an LBW is anyone can force one); but it seems as if reviews aren't.

Also, no manual appealing? This is stuff that they promised was in DLC than would be added to the core game - if that's not there, how far behind in releasing were they to release this cack 6 months late, without additional features!

Users who are viewing this thread