Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Is DRS actually in this game? I'm guessing that hawkeye is as that was promised from Day 1 (I'd be interested in seeing an LBW is anyone can force one); but it seems as if reviews aren't.

Also, no manual appealing? This is stuff that they promised was in DLC than would be added to the core game - if that's not there, how far behind in releasing were they to release this cack 6 months late, without additional features!

that's what's amazing... this is after the polishing, fixing, adding content... my god. imagine what a pile of sh*t they must have served up in June!!!

But hey, at least it has Ashton Agar, and I love the Kit items...

hahaha, butterfly umpire really cracked me up. Sorry to see what a joke ashes 13 has turned out to be. I dont think anybody could have imagined it would be this bad. Well anybody except Ross.

TBH I can't think of anything else the umpire's actions reminds me of. Those boneless flopping arms on the side was something I have never seen in any cricket, or any other video game, ever.

Ok I've just played it and it's terrible, absolutely terrible :lol

Ross...please save us!

I just got out lbw. The players don't even appeal, it's just normal for a couple of seconds then goes to the out cutscene.

Ok I have played it and most of it is bad.

Where the hell is the difficulty level, without a control pad this game is hard at the moment. I have hit like 2 balls out of 30.:eek:

Few notes.

1. The graphic are average at best.
2. Animations are bad with a few ok ones in the middle of this mess.
3. Bugs god I have never seen so many.

I will wait till I play with a control pad to see if there is any gameplay in this game.

PS It's bad and unfinished game, like a demo for the full release.

PS I am very nice on cricket games, so I will not review it till I have played it more.

----------

And Australian player* Peter Forrest! And no Mitchell Johnson apparently?

No Johnson is in and the 30 aus players are a good.

The only player I have not seen is Cranberry for England. :D

Crikey imagine paying ?40 for this!

?14 is ok because you can laugh at how bad it is but for full price I would be fuming, can't see this coming to consoles

Please support the game so that SuperStuffingSittingOnADeludedDude can play a sequel.

Please support the game so that SuperStuffingSittingOnADeludedDude can play a sequel.

I imagine you guys have a massive list of name variants on the office whiteboard and are just periodically crossing the names of each time you post

One huge positive for you Ross. After watching this, you don't have to fear your "competition" (I use the word with my tongue firmly in cheek) anymore.

@Ross,

Release the king game mate. I will have sleepless nights now because of the horror "ashes 2013" gave me today.

DO NOT BUY "ashes 2013" GAME. YOU MAY SUFFER FROM STROKE,HEART ATTACK, BRAIN Hemorrhage,Insomnia etc.

One huge positive for you Ross. After watching this, you don't have to fear your "competition" (I use the word with my tongue firmly in cheek) anymore.

I have never feared competition, I have only feared what they would do to the market.

Users who are viewing this thread