Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

The following deserves to be repeated:

Think about this...

The PC build was fine. It was the console versions that were causing the issues.

Just let that sink in for a moment...

Perfect.

Visually, I'm shocked that all the players have long sleeves. Its like Cricket 2002.

Weirdest f'n decision I've seen... it's like the people doing the art for this game haven't watched a game of cricket, ever.

Exactly... and all that being said...

Commentary is actually quite nice :)

...I'll give that as a first and only positive, although, there were certain reads that sounded like the script from AC09/IC10 was handed over verbatim and just recorded by Bumble, Slater... etc.

Biggs score:
1/10

...wait, is that a PINK ball?

Always pick the pink.

Other fun thing - you only have one save file per match type.

No, the funny thing is that you think you'll need one. The got that part of the design right :)

Lol biggsy...That is exactly how the umpire moves his hands between deliveries....

Now i know who they motion captured for the umpires

This is very depressing....: ( , how can a game go backwards so much after 3 years - Ashes 09 was a decent game to build on :mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Their reputation will be in tatters after this, if it wasn't already

All our eggs in one basket now, really hope Big Ant deliver what looks a promising game...

In DB Cricket 14 we trust :yes

I imagine you guys have a massive list of name variants on the office whiteboard and are just periodically crossing the names of each time you post

Yep, instead of actually focussing on fixing all the bugs in their own game...:rolleyes

Ross sure does like to invest a lot of time in me. And to think the company pays him for this time, adn this is passed on to the consumer...talk about paranoid.

Can you imagine the CEO of a mining company going out his way to belittle the tuck shop owner who called him a bad name once, in a public forum?
.=

I like that I have the second-best average in the NZ team. That's a completely accurate statistic... this game is flawless. Everyone should buy it yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread