Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

You must all be so proud :)

Anyone seen Hawkeye??

You must all be so proud

Best $20 that Matt spent...

attachment.php

...but seriously, there's no way I buy this even to start a fire.

Attachments

• TGGI.png
    TGGI.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 163
Matt is there front foot/back foot selection?

Hahahahaha :lol... next you will be asking for manual fielding, selectable difficulty levels, DRS, replays, realistic gameplay... sorry I lost my train of thought.

Great....

After watching the videos...i am tempted to buy it....i am trying to justify it by looking at it as buying a $20 ticket for a stand up comedy show. This is comedic genius at work here...

So Biggs is the answer to life the universe and everything :D

----------

Great....

After watching the videos...i am tempted to buy it....i am trying to justify it by looking at it as buying a $20 ticket for a stand up comedy show. This is comedic genius at work here...

The game's like the train wreck of a movie... movie that's so bad that you have to watch.

Hahahahaha :lol... next you will be asking for manual fielding, selectable difficulty levels, DRS, replays, realistic gameplay... sorry I lost my train of thought.

Everything I've seen on this game screams no effort, no time, no budget, no finishing, no sense of direction. There's not one thing other than the commentary which at all indicates that they knew what they were doing.

The game appears close to criminal to release.

Another annoyance - there are no preset custom fields. There are the three 'auto' fields for aggressive - but for the custom fields you need to make everything yourself.

Just had the best wicket in the world - on a free hit, I clean bowled the batsman, they then ran and got run out.

Everything I've seen on this game screams no effort, no time, no budget, no finishing, no sense of direction. There's not one thing other than the commentary which at all indicates that they knew what they were doing.

The game appears close to criminal to release.

Sad that it always seems to happen with cricket games :noway

@MattW or anybody else that has played it. I just got home from work and now watching the videos properly. Do the commentators actually say the names of the licensed teams? So far I haven't heard anything... also, commentary might be the best thing but I wouldn't call it 'good'.

Really makes you appreciate what big ant is doing with cricket 14...doesn't it?

Puts in stark contrast some of the more ridiculous nitpicks that's for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread