Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Congrats to them for giving the keeper a body though. That's been a big step.

Another annoyance - there are no preset custom fields. There are the three 'auto' fields for aggressive - but for the custom fields you need to make everything yourself...

I bet Zim is feeling pumped to get his hands on the game now :noway

Is the "revolutionary" field-setting system that they were talking up earlier this year as good as they were saying it was?

What is this I am seeing? We all thought its a loss, but it looks like they are making a profit to sell 0.99$ mobile game for 20$! :clap

Geez, looks like they have obtained license of Joginder Sharma who looks to bowl everywhere. :eek:

What the early September is this :facepalm The should have named it Ashes 2003 and not Ashes 2013. Disgrace on the name of cricketing fraternity, Ashes as a series and they have cheated all of us. Its freaking shit tbh. Thank god they dint release it on other consoles they dont deserve a single penny for making this kind of shit.

Also this will be the first time people will not even try hard to pirate this game cause basically it sucks so badly. Wonder what the ECB and CA would be thinking. Must be gutted seeing they got on the wrong side. tweaking hilarious.

Last edited:
...it looks like they are making a profit to sell 0.99$ mobile game for 20

I think it is actually built on a mobile-games engine #MattWillCorrectMe

Am eager to hear the evaluation of gameplay(test/ODI) from Matt though. Definitely time for bug overflow!

----------

I think it is actually built on a mobile-games engine #MattWillCorrectMe

Yes Biggs, just stunning & shocking! Absolute disgrace to cricket gamers!

Perhaps the "Working As Designed" list would be shorter than the bug list?

To be honest guys please stop buying this bs excuse of a game and buy Cricket Heroes which is way better then so called freaking Ashes 2013. Seriously disgusted seeing the videos and review from Matt and others, I mean how can they downgrade from what was a decent base called Ashes 2009 or IC2010:lol:eek::facepalm

how can they downgrade from what was a decent base called Ashes 2009 or IC2010

It uses a brand-new code base. It has nothing in relation with the Codemasters releases of AC09 or IC10.

I hope you are recording all of it to upload later.
I can't, frame rates are just too unreliable.

How do you fielding?
8k3Zd8z.jpg

BotJNjV.jpg

--

hGJZPUr.jpg

6n9j8TN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread