Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Yep. Back towards the start of the year before the game was delayed, when Chief was here and we were working with Trickstar on stats, I sent off an adboard for us as something they were going to put in as a thanks.

Very surprised it made it in to the final game.

Maybe they didn't know how to take it out...

Yep. Back towards the start of the year before the game was delayed, when Chief was here and we were working with Trickstar on stats, I sent off an adboard for us as something they were going to put in as a thanks.

Surely PC can launch some kind of class action for the damage to the brand that AC13 has done by being associated with it.

Oh wait, they are selling it at $20 (for now - watch out Cricket Revolution for cheapest cricket game on steam)... there's no money left to take.

To those who bought this game and feel cheated......YOU DESERVED IT :cheers

Well, some might genuinely fall in trap of buying this game due to scarcity of cricket games. It is understandable.

But the ones who purposefully & blindly thought to be better than DBC and went for this one just for the sake of buying it, they deserve a loud, " HELL YEAH! "

Well, some might genuinely fall in trap of buying this game due to scarcity of cricket games. It is understandable.

But the ones who purposefully & blindly thought to be better than DBC and went for this one just for the sake of buying it, they deserve a loud, " HELL YEAH! "

I guess this game is meant for softcore cricket gamers.. Might as well slash the price to $3.99. At least they will have something to pay to steam.

i am thinking about buying this....will my controller work with this game?

Sega-Genesis-Controller.png

Question: Why does the keeper have a helmet on?

Very sad how this game turned out MattW, so much hype at the start and everything went so wrong.

PS This should have been a free planetcricket Beta or something as this is not a full game.:facepalm

Can someone who paid $20 for this thing tell me if they genuinely went into this purchase thinking they would get value for money? Like, seems to be a few of you... what were you realistically expecting?

Users who are viewing this thread