Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Don't know what I'm happier about.. the feedback on here or how the real match is being turned on it's head..

Someone NEEDS to make a video of all these little tidbits....the umpire becoming a butterfly....the wicket celebrations by bowlers and wicketkeepers...the fielding rituals of staring at each other...the non striker bending down literally after every ball in a very "vulgar" manner...put them together with some catchy rap music and on constant repeat.....

I can watch it all day long.

ROFLL - loving the videos. The umpire is cleared cloned off 'squidward'

tumblr_m8h61wIAZy1rv0r94o1_500.gif

Now I have 20 extra dollars to spend .. what should I do :spy

Ross, maybe MF meant the butterfly dance when he said "all that and more". It is so mesmerizing, folks won't pay heed to anything else. Lol I am still cracking up looking at that, what is the ump trying to do here guys?

Wow well i actually was planning on buying the game, however is this a joke, I mean I am seriously expecting there to be an announcement and an apology for uploading the wrong build I mean this is just horrendous, based on the footage I have seen. This rivals Superman 64 as the worst game ever.

Attachments

• WibblyWobbly.gif
    WibblyWobbly.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 623
I usually buy every Cricket game, this will be a first... looks utter crap, going to avoid lake a bad tempered crocodile with toothache, console versions? really can't see it!! AC2009 until DBC14 arrives!

Off to work with the giggles :lol

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread