Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

First in first avatared...

attachment.php

Eerily stark resemblance to our little friend

No joke, its the exact same motion. I'm actually creeped out.

Eerily stark resemblance to our little friend

No joke, its the exact same motion. I'm actually creeped out.

haha i know...right??

pointed this out before....we all know now which member they used to motion capture the umpire animation

haha i know...right??

pointed this out before....we all know now which member they used to motion capture the umpire animation

Damn it, you beat me.. and I couldn't insert an animated avatar for some reason.. how did you get past that? :(

:p

just saved it on the pc and went to edit avatar and browsed to it.

First Aliens: Colonial Marines and now this...Sigh

I think there are too many GIF worthy animation and moments in this game

its like heaven for kids like biggsy...

First in first avatared...

attachment.php

I cannot stop laughing at it! :lol

So what is new in gameplay mechanics?

1. Batsman at non strikers end, trying to break the bat by bending down trying to fold the bat?
  2. Hands of Umpires doing snake dance?
  3. One YELLOW line from one end of the pitch to other end - probably looking like a code debug marker to identify the pitch boundaries?
  4. Bowlers stamina system enhancement - as they always run slowly, I don't even think that they do any running. Jogging, may be? All good signs of reserving the stamina of bowlers! Nice feature.

I think the "bending over" motion is good. Ponting used to do it walking about to bat and when he got to the crease as a way of loosening up. Having said that, it looks like they do it every ball, which is far too much.

Not really.... your head would explode from trying to figure out what to circle first.

I haven't even been to the FB page yet... going to have a few drinks first and grab some popcorn.

Biggsy, I am also so interested to use AC13 umpire avatar than buying the game. Just all credits to you for extracting that animation from the wonderful game. :clap

Biggsy, I am also so interested to use AC13 umpire avatar than buying the game. Just all credits to you for extracting that animation from the wonderful game. :clap

Well that would confuse people lol. I will change mine then.

This was one of my favorites too...

attachment.php

Attachments

• WalkingMan.gif
    WalkingMan.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 153

Users who are viewing this thread