Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

its funny to see it after every delivery

Now you can see it...

attachment.php

ALL OF THE TIME!

Here's a slightly less annoying Avatar version...

attachment.php

Attachments

• TwerkIt.gif
    TwerkIt.gif
    66.8 KB · Views: 343
  • TwerkIt-Small.gif
    TwerkIt-Small.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 312
Wow. Glad to know I'm not missing anything. Saw amongst the positives size of squads (thank PC) and bowling speeds (ditto).
Some serious questions needing answering here.

Oh dear lord...how does a game that has relatively recent previous installments (quality of said games open to debate) regress so far into such a steaming puddle of bile?

Was it a case of Trickstar trying to start again from scratch with the hopes of shaking the poor reputation of its predecessors, but biting off way more than they could chew and failing miserably?

A sad day for cricket gamers. Betrayed on all fronts.

----------

Would be interesting to hear chief defend this now.

Even though I wasnt buying it anyway I cannot believe how rubbish it is. No wonder mf decided against revealing all. Shocking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no sympathy to anyone here who bought this game expecting to get their moneys worth

You kinda gotta laugh about all this, really...

Enough with the negativity already! Wait till Fegan releases a patch that will unleash Ashes' HD features. Just hang in there.

Deluded64 did the mocap for the Ump, SchuperStuffingIt did the "come get some" bending over mocap used every ball for the non-striker. Obvious when you know.

Says the man who hangs around a forum talking to people half his age all day for a living, with them all looking up with puppy eyes and mouths open waiting for the final 'gift'....

Last edited:
i guess this marks the end of trickstar, how could you have gotten it so wrong, the game is shocking, you can't seriously release this on xbox . i can except it on PS2 maybe, it is worse than your previous release. 505 will never work with you again, u assume, they would be very embarrassed. I guess what we want to know is WHY? why did you stop communication with the fans, why did you produce this below par product? who in your business thought it was acceptable? How much money will you loose because of this? will you go bankrupt? .and who will make cricket games in the future, I am not being sarcastic, i wish you had produced a game worthy of the ps3 and xbox360 capabilities, the future of cricket gaming is now shaky, 505 will think twice before getting involved with another developer.... the whole episode is an embarrassment to the Australian gaming industry, event bradman cricket 14 is not a xbox quality game in regards to graphics, although the game play options look spectacular and will give the game a long life, their marketing also has being poor, but better than yours, i can't believe this constant secrecy with the release date. sad time for cricket gaming, I don't think EA sports will rescue us.:facepalm silent message

No comparison between bigant and ea sports, as their first game of cricket franchise dbc14 is way ahead than the predecessors. This ac13 crap has instead increased the importance of having dbc14 around. Being their first cricket game they are tentative about release window which is fair as its their investment.

Last edited:
I like the DB14 graphics. Sure, you couldn't say it was 'photo realistic'. But I find the style aesthetically pleasing. Especially given the budget it is quite impressive.

I watch it and it looks like cricket, and as per all those that have played it. The game plays like cricket.

That's good enough for me, but each to their own.

We've seen today exactly how badly things can go.

I cant even continue my trolling and pretend this is good anymore. I didnt buy it but im not sure i need to...

Users who are viewing this thread