Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

^^ EVERYONE was expecting better than this IMO - I was expecting a bad game; but not a complete and total trainwreck that doesn't even have replays!

e: haven't bought the game; I've not planned to since I cancelled my pre-order in June!

this game took #1 place on thetheworstgameofthe year(sports category)

So Biggs when does Nicolas Cage Cricket come out....has to better than this Ashes rubbish ;)

I think we can all agree the very idea in comedic form of Nicolas Cage Cricket is better than the execution of Ashes 13.

Can someone who paid $20 for this thing tell me if they genuinely went into this purchase thinking they would get value for money? Like, seems to be a few of you... what were you realistically expecting?

Yeah erm I didn't expect it to be this bad.

24/7 Q&A :lol

Can someone who paid $20 for this thing tell me if they genuinely went into this purchase thinking they would get value for money? Like, seems to be a few of you... what were you realistically expecting?

I never thought it would be this bad, near Ashes 2009 to be honest and this is huge of that game.:noway

Yeah erm I didn't expect it to be this bad.

24/7 Q&A :lol

Correct term is QA.. but Q&A is more realistic..

21/11/2013 - 11:47PM - 505 Games - "Is it ready?"
21/11/2013 - 11:48PM - Trickstar - "Maybe"
21/11/2013 - 11:49PM - 505 Games - "Is it ready?"
21/11/2013 - 11:50PM - Trickstar - "Maybe"
21/11/2013 - 11:51PM - 505 Games - "Is it ready?"
21/11/2013 - 11:52PM - Trickstar - "Maybe"
21/11/2013 - 11:53PM - 505 Games - "Is it ready"
21/11/2013 - 11:54PM - Trickstar - "Maybe"

All jokes aside, we have big plans for cricket games over the coming years and once we have gone through the hard yards with AC2013 we should be well positioned as a dev studio to execute on our evil master plan for great cricket games in the future.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear :facepalm

Well they successfully pushed off dbc14...possibly from this year...so one part of that evil plan succeeded.

Question: Why does the keeper have a helmet on?

To keep his body on.

----------

Really makes you appreciate what big ant is doing with cricket 14...doesn't it?

and I was really embarrassed that one of the PlayStation3's at our playsession had an old build on it....

narendra yadav said:
umpire have such type of diseseas he saking hand?

Single foolish umpire stop hand shaking bring big happiness inside me.

Can someone link me to this umpire-shakey dance? I must've missed it...

Users who are viewing this thread