MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
othing to say ross he done more compare to ur crap 13, hello matt u need money come to me i will u give please not make fool people and ross from big ant he always doing very hardwork , , matt ur lazy person . game will be disaster , and last what a joke game release on 21 june 13 , but how , even c grade movie release there trailer before 2 weeks .
You're welcome to give me money, but I think you're missing the fairly major point that I'm not developing Ashes Cricket, which, you're right, is quite lazy of me.

Seriously everyone - discuss E3 in the E3 thread - it's not like there's too many to keep track of.

narendrakkc

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
who ru sir

You're welcome to give me money, but I think you're missing the fairly major point that I'm not developing Ashes Cricket, which, you're right, is quite lazy of me.

Seriously everyone - discuss E3 in the E3 thread - it's not like there's too many to keep track of.
then who r u sir am i am ready to support Ur game and also advertising then tell me Ur administrator of planet cricket or ashes cricket 2013 , pl z reply fast

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
then who r u sir

He's The Batman...

am i am ready to support Ur game...

He IS the game... and you don't want to play him...

and also advertising then tell me Ur administrator of planet cricket or ashes cricket 2013

He's the administrator of my heart...

pl z reply fast

If he replies slow, what happens? Do you macgyver together some form of small explosive device?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
then who r u sir am i am ready to support Ur game and also advertising then tell me Ur administrator of planet cricket or ashes cricket 2013 , pl z reply fast
What website are you on?

He's the administrator of my heart...
I remain surprised how cheaply I got power of attorney over you.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
It was just meant to be...

issue

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Guys give him what he want or else he throws again some words which are really tough to find ....:noway:noway:facepalm:facepalm

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Crap just when naveenncc was just a happy memory... But I gues we have to deal with this guy now THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE AN INDIAN CRICKET PLAYER ON THE COVER OF THEASHES

D

Dutch

Itchy fingers and a sledgehammer.....a dangerous combination..... Go Ahead Naveen.... Make My Day.......

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did I miss the part where Naveencc tells us he is transforming to this guy?

Users who are viewing this thread