Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Avoiding questions such as price and system requirements a week away from their supposed release i find so odd.

Its almost like they dont no themselves!!

Westindies

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
AC 13 team failed to use the platforms like PC(planetcricket) to show off their product, its really ridiculous. if all PC members buy their game they will get almost their investment back, which their marketing team failed to know big time. or they are not confident of their product?

Karachi

Associate Captain
I have a feeling 505 will delay the game to make it compatible with the PS-4 & XBOX-ONE.

nahid

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
lmao...horrible..Its a dream Lol

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
if all PC members buy their game they will get almost their investment back

I wish this statement was true but instead is makes me want to cry :D

----------

I'm not talking about contractual agreements, Barmy. It's about doing the right thing, being honest and transparent with us. Do I need to refer to Ross yet again as the positive standard on this?

I totally get that. I just think we take Chief's presence for granted a bit too much sometimes.
Ross has been exceptional but being the CEO of the studio gives him a lot of advantages in what he can share and how.

Fast bowler

Club Cricketer
I wish this statement was true but instead is makes me want to cry :D

----------

I totally get that. I just think we take Chief's presence for granted a bit too much sometimes.
Ross has been exceptional but being the CEO of the studio gives him a lot of advantages in what he can share and how.

don't get me wrong, i like ross and i think he is very helpful to PC members !! but i do feel for chief in away because, lets face it Ross's game Don't even have a name as yet. we don't know when its coming out? there are no indication of it being release any time soon !!! i think Ashes13 is more complete now and most likely it will be released on 21st (PC version).... i don't find all this crazy criticism very fair !!! :)

Essendon4Life

School Cricketer
don't get me wrong, i like ross and i think he is very helpful to PC members !! but i do feel for chief in away because, lets face it Ross's game Don't even have a name as yet. we don't know when its coming out? there are no indication of it being release any time soon !!! i think Ashes13 is more complete now and most likely it will be released on 21st (PC version).... i don't find all this crazy criticism very fair !!! :)

I totally agree, I think Chief isn't replying because he is busy finishing the game, ready for the 21st ;)

Karachi

Associate Captain
May be the 505 have gone back to drawing boards after horrible reviews/comments on the screenshots they posted?

raghavhari

School Cricketer
i think the game will not meet the expectations.....may be they failed to develop a good cricket game......as we can see from the screenshot they released [bat reversed]......even they did not release the gameplay trailer.....its better not to release the game and dissapoint us....

angad

Chairman of Consent
I totally agree, I think Chief isn't replying because he is busy finishing the game, ready for the 21st ;)

And how exactly is Chief busy finishing the game?? Its his team that would be doing that job!

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer
The guys at 505 games are poor with their marketing skills. Accept that and get used to it and stop blaming Chief for all this.

All this discussion will come to an end on the 21st. Let's wait until then. There are a lot of movies getting released, champions trophy happening, job, life etc.. :p

Engage yourself in something else folks. Atleast for a week. :)

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The guys at 505 games are poor with their marketing skills. Accept that and get used to it and stop blaming Chief for all this.

Agreed. It's frustrating as a marketing person myself to witness this injustice.

Users who are viewing this thread