Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Really what colour?

I think Dutch would be a rose pink kind of a guy!

----------

Why wouldn't I buy it? The Ashes is the pinnacle of test match cricket and to be able to play it on my PS3

I never said don't buy it. I just hope all the people having a go at the marketing (or lack of) for this game don't all bow down to chief if he comes on next week and gives us a trailer and confirms it will release on the 21st.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why wouldn't I buy it? The Ashes is the pinnacle of test match cricket and to be able to play it on my PS3 is one very good reason why this game will (hopefully) be in my PS3 a week today.

One reason that springs to mind is...

what if the game is completely rubbish and you bought it without waiting for trusted reviews - who would you blame?

nahid

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The problem is, if they are ready to release it on 21st, then Why cant they put up a trailer !!!? Means! That the game is so bad that they are having problems to pick up a minute worth of trailer and now if they trying to fake peoples by getting rid of that crap so they atleast can get their money back !!! Ripping ppl off basically !

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
One reason that springs to mind is...

what if the game is completely rubbish and you bought it without waiting for trusted reviews - who would you blame?

I would blame the comsumer for not waiting for reviews but I would also blame the developers and representatives of the game for making a rubbish game.

You can share the blame, but don't shift it entirely to the consumer as you imply. We've had enough of that.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I would blame the comsumer for not waiting for reviews but I would also blame the developers and representatives of the game for making a rubbish game.

You can share the blame, but don't shift it entirely to the consumer as you imply. We've had enough of that.

But when the price of the product is slashed by more than 300% even before the product is launched (from $68 to $20), that is more than a hint there's something very wrong. That steep price drop, nay fire-sale, is what stopped me from pre-ordering the game and I'm glad I did so.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Well I don't know whether I am the first one to ask these questions but I am too lazy to search for my answers in a thread which has 206 pages. :lol

So here are my questions: :spy

1) Can we expect domestic teams in Ashes Cricket 2013?
2) Are their any World Cup 2011 or Champions Trophy 2009/13 league included in this game?
3) How many stadiums are included in this game especially from India? (Sorry I want to know more about my country :p)

I know only 7 days left for the release but I can't wait for this. To be honest, I was purely disappointed with the screenshots I don't know why maybe because of graphics but after knowing that many features are included in this, I am quite excited to play this.

Atleast show one gameplay so that I can place my order with full confidence that this game will rock. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread