Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Stay tuned?? :eek:
Are you kidding me? :mad

I am dying to see just 1 gameplay from past 1 year. Even Fifa 14's trailer is out so what's wrong with 505 games? :(

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll definitely bear it in mind for future reference! :D

Lee and Oz may get slated for saying it over and over but these guys love a porky or too when doing their games!!

Yeah but we say what we see end of, least you always know where you stand, and more often than not we will be right.

Just like this shower of $h1t

guys just 6 more days!! lets just wait for 6 more days !! we waited for 2 years after the last notable cricket game !!

----------

and i don't know why people are so positive about Big ant game!! that game don't even have a name, no release date !! nothing!! they still say ashes 13 is coming out on the 21st !!

maybe it's a huge troll and this is in fact going to be the most awesome, amazing, groundbreaking cricket game ever imaginable!

probably not.

Received Game newsletter today, they are still expecting it to come out next week.

Attachments

• ImageProxy.mvc.jpg
    ImageProxy.mvc.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 288
and i don't know why people are so positive about Big ant game!! that game don't even have a name, no release date !! nothing!! they still say ashes 13 is coming out on the 21st !!

Because of the features it has.

As for the name and release date....both have been revealed in a sense. The name is Cricket14 with an endorsed player's name attached to it and release date is anydsy in the next 4 months.

Also....we have a kickass ca beta running, we just had a couple of screenshots revealed.....all of this 4months before the release date.

I will buy the game after considering the reviews of the following 3 members:

• MattW - despite bing a moderator, he has demonstrated his impartiality and I am confident that I will get a fair review
  • Sami ullah khan - because he speaks clearly and I have the utmost respect for his opinions on cricket gaming
  • 79cricket - even though he is naive, he is passionate about cricket gaming and I want to hear what he says

That is all I have to say about Ashes13 until June 21.

Received Game newsletter today, they are still expecting it to come out next week.

I agree....there is still hope. The only thing is that everyone will still be saying the 21st IF they have been told no different. Doesn't mean it is definate! I still have hope. Fingers crossed! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread